6/20 show in bradenton fl

Discussion in 'Pictures and funny Stuff.' started by pedro quiroga, Jun 21, 2009.

1. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
  2. Lazy Eye

Lazy Eye Full Member

sweet pics man

3. danracer

danracer Full Member

nice picz pedro i c that PA loudspeakers are started to get used like here in PR lol hey pedro is there gonna be a show in or near orlando from the 7th to the 21st of july im traveling w/ my family to visit my brother and would like to go to one of those shows.

4. pedro quiroga

i'll check. or you can on floridaspl in the calendar section. your a member right?

5. pedro quiroga

6. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

Great pics Pedro. How did the white van and white SUV sound?

7. pedro quiroga

like loud ass:D

8. danracer

danracer Full Member

ohhh sweett ill definitely put it on my to do list when i go to orlando thanks, it ill be nice to meet u and a cple of forum friends that live there in Fl....what PA speakers are people using in FL?

9. pedro quiroga

eminence and seleniums for the most part.

10. danracer

danracer Full Member

ohhh okay\, here in PR is getting out of hand people fight for who sounds louder and better and a lot of bs here they use mostly beyma, o2, 18sound, etc but beyma and audiopipe are the most used

11. pedro quiroga

yeah there was a fight at this show for the same reason. one shops employees got drunk and then one threw money at a pregnant girl,she threw it back and pushed this guy a lil and he in turn shoved her back by pushing her belly:eek: and all hell broke lose.

he got arrested in the end. all for who was louder. thats why im not a big fan of most of the car show attendees. the car audio side has never had this happen. oh there is trash talk but its all in fun and we prove it on the mic.

these guys ignored the judges suggestion to put them on the mic and really see whos louder.

12. danracer

danracer Full Member

wow thats just wrong its amazing how people fight about things so stupid

13. pedro quiroga

yeah i know.

when state finals go down anything like this wont be tolerated and anyone being dumb will be kicked out with no refunds, and thats a lot of money.