2 Absolute 6x9's-400watt 4way 4ohm 92DB

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by Jasonb61, Apr 22, 2006.

1. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

to each his own...but im with caddy and a blown 554 old school

2. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

hey Jason, time too back of bud............

We all got off on the wrong foot here it looks like.....

Lets stop the slander and the BS, also everyone else stop it too, dont need this shiit here!.

Jason, yall are more than welcome here and we want to all learn from one another. please dont jet off with a bad attitude, your presence here is what makes this site happen, you and folks such as yourselves help drive this site. thanks

Now, all of you together, BEER!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! **** ya!

3. Jasonb61

Jasonb61 Full Member

I apologize if we got off to a bad start but I dont know anyone here and i took his comment as offensive so the next step is defensive right? No hard feelings.. like I said, defending what i put my time and effort into (not the absolutes)... I've had no problem with Audiobahn equipment (their service and tech support SUCK I will say that much) so as it's been stated 100 times before... "To each his own"

As for the absolutes, i really knew nothing about them.. I just got them in a trade and had no use for them so I basicly copied the info right off the box to the page :D

Ah, to Caddy... I'd still like to see how I'd fair against that little caddy in a race. What kinda numbers you got?

4. TheViking

caddy drives a caddy, that means he can do the 1/4 mile in more than 3 minutes.

Fuuckk GM , heheheheheheheheheeheheh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry man!!!!!!!!! have to slam gm whenever I can!!!!!!!!!!!

(feel free to bash on dodge, but not when i am around!!!!!!!!!!!)hehe!

5. Jasonb61

Jasonb61 Full Member

Who does the 1/4 in 3 minutes? I'm sure a blown 408 Dakota can do it as well.. I'm a dodge guy so i agree with the GM statement

6. Eclipsed

Eclipsed Full Member

To all GM Haters :

**** you :)

Have a good day :)

7. CadillacETC1997

CadillacETC1997 Well-Known Member

lets remeber that long after ford has gone under and diam chrysler sells out to germany, GM will be the last true american car maker to die... all to idiots who buy hyundai and the like....

and mopars are good superbirds by far the best but mopar died in the 60s, putting mopar on the side of a dodge ram is almost as upsetting as putting the hemi name on it. that engine is not a hemi, just a name brought back, just like the charger a freakin four door?!??!?! come on now thats just screwed up. the orignal hemi got its name for the hemispherical domed pistion tops. i must give them credit on the challenger though IF they make it... the look at the idiot designers which brought out the viper and prower at the same time... obviously one wasnt gonna survive...the 300c common its nothing but a poor mans cadillac, any they are so common the aftermarket grilles on them could be mistaken for stock! gm may be down and lutz may be the biggest anal cavity in the world but look at gms new line up? the new camaro, the new vette? what about the v series from lac?

8. CadillacETC1997

no coments vikin?

9. TheViking

Dodge has deen a remarkable job in its developement and engineering over the last 30 years. Granted, Dodge, as other maunufactures have done many stupid things. I could write up an entire article on the GM blunders and such, but this is not the place!

I will give you my honest reason why i dont like GM products.....

I was in the car audio industry for over 10 years, i have worked on EVERYTHING, from Ferrari F series, The alpine Lamborghini, Daily drivers in the street, to the crappiest most disgucting 1974 Datsun B 210, and as far back as vintage 1940's classics. I have torn apart, dismemberd, inspected, and recreated just about anything possible in my era of car audio. ANd, based upon that, In my opinion, out of the big 3 here in the USA, i always, consistantly thought that GM made some of the "lowest grade" cars. All manufactures do, but GM always seemed to be the ones who took the most short cuts in the way the cars and trucks were built, this is based on everything from sheet metal gauge, spot welds, interior details, electrical systems, and so on.

I for one can say that cars are alot like car audio equipment, they are all junk, just some not as bad as others!!!!

10. CadillacETC1997

i agree when it comes to some gm products such as saturn and geo and the like but common my caddy is far from. she has 86k on the clock you know what ive done besides regular maintance... a power window switch... and it needs a new sunroof motor, but thats it. that in my opinion is a very well built car

11. TheViking

Ya, they are a pretty good car. my mom drove a caddy for years, as a matter of fact, she had very good luck with them, She had 2 of them. I think its due to the extra spot weld they put on the door jam, thats what held the whole car together and kept it from falling apart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!! Just ****in with ya!!!!!!!!

12. CadillacETC1997

i think viking just sad he cant afford my 50K sports coupe hahaha

13. TheViking

NO! LOL!!!!

Not only DONT i want a sport coupe, I DONT want anything that has to do with NEW cars!

Give me a pre 80's vehicle ANYDAY!!!! especially a Dodge!!!!!!LOL!!!

I let everyone else buy the new cars and trucks, then let them sell them to me for a great price! New cars just aint worth what they askin for anymore, from ANY auto manufacturer IMO!

14. CadillacETC1997

right detorit made the greatest cars in the 80's.......
    NOT the 80's are about the worse cars to come out of Detroit PERIOD!

15. TheViking

Agreed!

One of the most impressive cars i ever drove that was from he 80's was, believe it ot not, a Buick grand national (it pains me to even say that! ) stellar factory performance!!!!

There, I gave gm credit where its due, now, NEVER, ask me to applaud gm EVER again!!!!!! LOL!

16. CadillacETC1997

dude
    1989 TTA (Turbo Trans AM) Indy Pace Car
    3.8 Buick GN motor
    0-60 in 4.6 seconds
    top speed of like 180 mph
    i have an 1983 daytona pace car i wish it was a tta.....