13" jlw7 subs and system cheap

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by gublube, Dec 6, 2006.

1. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Agreed...that box did look to crappy to be made by JL. Those sub in a small vented box like that would sound like crap and peaky and no lows.

Show a vid and someone may think about buying the stuff

2. gublube

gublube Full Member

ya dont know as much as ya say

well i can tell ya dont know as much as ya say, that box was made by jl audio and have the reciept to prove it to the buyer when sold , and yeah these woofers could handle alot more, but one hifonis brutus 1600w is enough for me on each sub, there are a capacitor on each side of box for each woofer, and i use the 6x9s for my hi and lows , i like the home stereo sound, and these woofers did crack the side window of my blazer shell and ill prove that too, and no it dont sound like crap,and yep the inside of the blazer is thrashed, i put over $3500 into restoring it and the interior is all thats left for it to be completely restored, as far as the dirt on it , yep its got some , im into offroadin and dust makes its way in to the vehicle, and aircompressor will clean that all out, im no dealer and no stereo expert , but ya know the cost of this epuitment so therefor $1600 is a steal ya either interested or not , ya dont have to dawg my equiptment just because ya might have better, im just advertising it , and if ya know your sh it like ya said the ya know i got some decent stuuf not crap, could be better for some of your needs but hey it was biult for my needs, and the woofers are off centerd because they are doubl layed meaning 5 in thick because thats how jl made them. so like i said ya dont know as much as ya think.

john

3. gublube

gublube Full Member

yes jl does make this box if ya order it for two subs and tell them what for, $180 extra call and find out for yourself ya local stereo shop will tell ya that

eqiupt is dusty but like new, 9 mosnths old and works as good now as then, i spent around $3600 bucks on this equiptment, aint saying its the best just telling ya what i have and what i want is all.if someone is interested in it cool if not cool, im open for sell trades whatever, like i said was put in blazer i was restoring and sunk over $3500 into just had inside left and would been clean ass ride, ive got older 67 cj5 jeep im into hopping it up now, so its just sittin in my garage, will clean it up nice and all. ya know the price of the subs and hifonics are decent amps box is custom made by jl audio because when i ordered the speakers they only had one on display, so they ordered them right then and there as i flashed a wad of cash, and a big lifted blazer is kinda opened up so i had to go with the 6x9s for best sound, and i got lots of compliments from the homies around the hood as how good it sounds, with the top off it sounded like live concert, it thumps pretty hard and was lear and clean no static as most of these mini trucks and stuff have these days, stststststst that crap, its clean and legit system i wasnt out for competition.

ty for your negative replies, good lookin out

john

john

4. CadillacETC1997

CadillacETC1997 Well-Known Member

dude i was just funnin ya relax
    the other guys prob stepped the line a tad
    though i would agree a bit with them, your new and provide only one photo of your equip, anyone can find a pic post it up ask for nearly 2 grand get paid and then run with the money....
    usually offers that are self proclaimed "to good to be true" are...

5. gublube

gublube Full Member

i agree bro on the scams , but i asked that it be a cop cash on pick up as these subs are around 80lbs a peice and the box is double layered and heavy as ****, so i wouldnt even ask for any money up front as the shipping must be way more than gas for someone close. and yeah im new and i prob wont be back til i need something or got something for sale, i would be happy to let anyone see the equipt all day long. its un hooked so we would have to hook it to battery real quick anyways as everything is already attached to box and just need to connect to stereo and battery to hear, im trying to let it go and whoever buys it will report good feed back im positive of that, if im asking to much whhooaaa, i dont think so ,as far as what i paid im not asking, im just trying to give my kids a good xmas and this system is just sitting, and ill go out and uncover it and post some with me in it so ya can see that they are not copied pics, il give my number to the ones that are , and email me for it, ill talk and asnwer any questions ya have, like i said im no system pro , but did spend some cash on this set up. ty cad for your replies, not trying to scam or hustle anyone, you guys would know more than me, im sure and not shy to admit it , but i know what i got and asked for the best at the time and had good harvest so i went with what they hooked me up with, i picked the w7s because they looked like bbq grills, say im dumb but dont care , ol lady thinks im nuts because i just bought $3500 minelab metal detector for gold nugget shootin inn the dessert but people laught at that til they get out and find some and they are alot out there and can be found so im into other hobbies and will sell this for $1600 or will put in local classifieds and camera ads, im sure you guys got the **** in ya rides, but i see some equiptment on here for sell that is crap and mine aint crap or ya wouldnt have all looked at the ad lol. anyways thanks cad for being the coller one of the bunch as im not here to compete just sell some equipt.

john

6. gublube

gublube Full Member

anyone

hey all may be selling subs and box on a pick up, but if i do i will part the rest and ship. so if interested in something thats left over let me know now because im getting lots of offers and dont need this equiptment , or cut deal$1500 pick up, no money til ya decide after seeing it. if ya close to bakersfield and interested let me know.

john