Viking Audio

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by electrolytic, Apr 18, 2007.

1. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

2. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Damn, i'm jonesing, i have the money in my paypal now but the canadian website is under construction..:huh:

3. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

i guess it will have to be a dual 4 ohm and i'll stick to 2 ohms, since i'm only getting one sub. So it will be an underated 800 orion watts lol.

4. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Got a reply already wohooooo, here's some interesting info on elemental designs, hope they don't mind me posting it lol.

email quote:

At any rate, I think you're only option is the 190v.2. As the 13Av.2 has been delayed due to threatning lawsuites against eD from JL.
    Consequently, eD has decided to redo their basket as opposed to fighting JL. So this will push back the release at least 3-4 months.

5. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Ok...Azn, the competition is on!!! lol I'm getting the 190v.2 dual 4 ohm, he has two of them, will finalize the deal tommorow!! What size box and tuning did you go with? Any videos yet? Can you post the specs for me again? Can i ask any more questions????? LOL

Elemental Designs 19Ov.2 D4

6. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

7. G3n3R@1

G3n3R@1 Full Member

soon as i pull my head out of my a$$ i'll have two of em;)

8. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

I'm only getting one, that should be good enough for me at about 1000 watts. I'm going to kick azn's ass hahahaha hehehehehehe ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

9. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

lol....i doubt it...haha

only time will tell

G3....you seriously need to get your head outta your ass haha

10. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Kick everyone's ass hahahaha hehehehe, Azn, Pedro...We don't believe your 145 haha and g3n3r.....You shouldn't put your head in your ass you might get stuck lol.///////

Hey ranger you out there?/ You wouldn't happen to know the resonant frequency of a taurus/sable 96-99

Attached Files:

11. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

not 145.....136.6 was my best.everything turned up with a 50hz tone.

with only 350 watts rms...sooo when i get around to selling some of my unused audio i'll be in the market for a bigger sub amp.

an M100 if i can find one.this will not be anytime soon. as i do have to pay bills.i'm not a teen anymore with extra cash to burn.no disrespect to you younger guys.

http://www.soundbuggy.com/Eric/Car Audio/phoenix_gold/m_series/m100/index.html
    you cant beat old school power.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2007
  12. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

13. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

ok 136.6 we still don't beleive you haha just messing with ya. I invited the dealer for Elemental Designs in Canada to come to this site and check it out, so let's see if he shows. My sub is paid for....wohoooo.

14. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Ya, i remember people talking about PG way back in the day lol. They are sweet. Where's azn, i bet he's out partying again. Azn can you post the specs for the ED 190V.2 D4 for me, i can't find them anywhere. I have to design the ULTIMATE box LOL, so i can claim my 152db.:)

15. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Oh ya, i thought i did this already, here they are..

Elemental Designs 190v.2 D4

Qts: .369
    Qes: .37
    Qms: 7.5
    Fs: 26 Hz
    Re: 3.5
    Vas: 228 L
    Mms: 307 g
    Bl: 22.1 T*m
    SPL: 90.5 dB
    Sd: 1200 cm^2
    Xmax: 22 mm
    Voice Coil: 62.5 mm

Magnet Width: 8.200"
    Cutout Diameter: 16.375"
    Mounting Depth: 9.625"
    Weight: 42 lb
    Total Height: 10.600"
    Displacement: .10 ft^3
    Outside Diameter: 18.375"

16. G3n3R@1

G3n3R@1 Full Member

me and azn have worked on designing a box for two 19Ov.2s and what we concluded was that they like the biggest box possible. thats bout all i remember haha.

17. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Ok. Everyone must bow down to the most ultimate box ever created LOL. By me anyways..How's it look?

Attached Files:

18. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Elemental Designs Canada Dealers Distributers

Attached Files:

19. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Canadian Car Audio Talk Portimex US

Attached Files:

20. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Car Audio Elemental Mental Designs LOL