Nine.1 Feeler

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by aznboi3644, Apr 15, 2008.

1. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

arthritis, it's in my frigin neck now. I'm getting accupuncture and massage lol, it's helping.

2. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

that sucks man. I'm happy now knowing i only have knee problems. It does suck though, i can't run unless its on a treadmill.

3. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

I've always wanted to try accupuncture...seems cool.

My dad has had like 5-6 hip replacements for the same right hip...its all fuked up. I was infected then they opened it back up and cleaned it out then he was on antibiotics for 6 weeks and then it was better and now its infected again...first time its ever happened.

Guy just please pray for my dad...things with my family are all fuked up right now...it just keeps getting harder

4. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

I'll put your dad in my prayers dude. Is your dad in the hospital right now?

we all run through some rough patches at one time or another, just keep in mind that it always gets better man. Keep a positive outlook.

5. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

He has to go back next Thursday...his hip is titanium also...its just really messed up I guess...I won't be taking any summer classes as I'll have to work full time now.

6. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

That's rough to even go through it once lol, hang in there man, make lot's of money this summer, you will get through it. Good luck to your dad.