My Wifes New Car

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by Ranger SVO, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Klinkster

Klinkster Full Member

Was the install complicated or the functionality of the Unit?

I just bought that HU and I'm gonna put it in my Santa Fe next weekend (I'm waiting for a seller to ship my line converter I bought off ebay).

2. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

Getting through the menus is a little tricky. It does take a few minutes to figure it out. Reading the directions helped a little also. So figuring out how everything works is a little tricky so take your time.

Once you figure it out it does go smooth

The install was easy. I did hook everything up, AUX, Ipod, Mic, the install went OK.

3. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

I just figured out how to turn the dimmer function on, I'm on a roll now.

How do I make a Phone call from the Phone Book? The phone book did download to the radio. HMMMMMMMMM:confused:

Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
  4. Klinkster

Klinkster Full Member

I got my 8000BT in today and am loving it so far!

Menus are tricky like you said. Looks like a bit of a learning curve for me (I'm a bit old school) I'm still trying to figure out how to program preset stations, LOL.

I gotta get some ink my printer since the damn manual is PDF on a CD!

Tommorow I'm gonna try and pair my wife's phone to it and get some music on a flash drive to see how that goes......

5. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

You will really love the USB part, its really smooth. And I did finally fugure out how to dial from the phone book.

Also the phone ring is off by default, make sure you turn it on.

I had to do the same thing, print directions.

I don't listen to the radio so the presets have not been done, seriously My Alpine is still on the original 88.7, just like it came out of the box almost two years ago.

But really, that Pioneer is a really cool radio.