Anyone Hear Anything About Audiowarehouse??

Discussion in 'Car Audio Dealer and Installer Reviews' started by viper911, Nov 21, 2004.

1. viper911

viper911 New Member

2. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

never delt with them personally

But they have been around a rather long time, and have a good rep... Not very well known on most forums though and I dont know why..

I have heard them compaired to Zeb and Sounddomain before so............

3. SoundoffFocus

SoundoffFocus New Member

Well looking at the luck others have had with some web based companies. I would be leary. One word about buying from mail/web based companies. Make sure the manufacturer authurizes such transactions. There are some manufacturers who WILL NOT honor any mail/web sales, Period.

Tim

4. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

I've bought from them....no problems

5. Mr.InsTall

Mr.InsTall New Member

Dealt with them

I've dealt with them Before Their ok, only the price is the problem i saw a whole lot of items that they have that i can get for a lower cost www.techronics.com or Audioclub/ebay

6. Thamish

Thamish Full Member

Their OK???

I've dealt with both of them And I've gotta say they are both good but www.techronics.com does have the lowest price on anything...
    But thats not the reason why im here i actually need help please.
    can anyone tell me if 2 dual 1 ohm woofers and 2 channel amp can be drop to 1 ohm impedence without the possiblity of over frying my amp, welldone!

7. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Um...depends on the amp....list model numbers and specs.

You should be able to get away with wiring each sub in series and then each to a channel for a 2 ohm load/channel

8. Thamish

Thamish Full Member

???

ok im thinkin of getting zx1000.1 or any hifonics which do u guys prefer i have 2 swr-1242d...
    please need help badly

thanks

9. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

1000.1....better

10. Hautewheeler

Hautewheeler Full Member

YUP

X2 for the 1000.1, oh and for techtronics!

11. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

techtronics have any kind of warranty??

12. Thamish

Thamish Full Member

Yes

yes they have 1 year on most of their products and 3 to some infinity's No problem whatsoever

13. Thamish

Thamish Full Member

Ok

Thanks for the help Guys...I ordered The ZX1000.1 from www.Techronics.com im just waiting for the UPS to come today...I think i should get an installer to hook this baby up...Dont wanna fry my system before using them...

Again Thanks

14. ViewTech

ViewTech New Member

15. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

Looks Like NO NAME TRASH to me. Thats one web site I will NOT be ordering from. Make sure we order from reputable sites, this don't look like one I would trust.

16. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

hahahaha that place has a nissan navi like my sis wants but it has no info what so ever, and looks cheap like you said.

17. tyrant1014

tyrant1014 Full Member

Hrm........