2 Absolute 6x9's-400watt 4way 4ohm 92DB

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by Jasonb61, Apr 22, 2006.

1. Jasonb61

Jasonb61 Full Member

Hello,

I have 2 Absolute Audio 6x9's rated at 400watts at 4ohms... These are 4way speakers and I only had them in my truck for less than a week before I replaced them with some Audiobahn 6x9's...

They have a lifetime warrenty...

PP treated paper cone woofer with ruber edge & 58mm ti-plated dome midrange and 42mm paper cone tweeter and 20mm piezo super tweeter

25oz magnet with cover 25mm voice coil

30-22000hz frequency response

92db sensitivity

Built in crossover

The Model Number is HQ69C if you want to do a little research... shoot me an offer because im just looking to get them out of my way!

2. anthobun

anthobun New Member

**** man

hey im wonderin where your located and wats your lowest price??

3. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

First...how are these speakers rated at 400 watts at "4 ohms"

Any speaker will handle whatever power it can regardless of its impedance.

I don't know why manufacturers always put this crap...it is retarded...what if you wire them in parallel for a 2 ohm load??? how much can they handle at a 2 ohm load???

I'll give you a dollar to throw them in front of a speeding semi-truck.

Sorry

4. CadillacETC1997

CadillacETC1997 Well-Known Member

he replaced something horrid with something still horrid great job!

5. Jasonb61

Jasonb61 Full Member

Ha, and that's nothing more than an idiotic opinion coming from someone who is an apparent idiot... it's sad to see, though, wide-speard idiocy... Maybe one day we'll meet up and you can have your butt handed to you in a respectful manner rather than making nonsense statements such as the one quoted above. Of course this post will be deleted because you have the power of moderation to abuse... I'm a little suprised that such a small-minded person would be allowed to have such rights on this forum because I do believe somewhere in TOS all users are asked to maintain some type of respect to other members?

Speakers are gone.. I made no claim on their actual power or output capabilities.. I only stated what the manufacturer claimed :D There is no need for further response from the peanut gallery.. Thank You!

Last edited: Aug 28, 2006
  6. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Your welcome...but Caddy is a mod:robot:...so be afraid...be very afraid!!!

7. Jasonb61

Jasonb61 Full Member

Yep I see this... one reason he gets away with spreading his narrow-minded opinions and striking down those who dont agree by cowardice force... ah well, thats life I guess.

8. CadillacETC1997

narrow mind heh? audiobahn sux completely sux, they are pretty paper weights every single major contributer to this forum and many other agree they are complete crap. they spend way too much money working on thier "chrome" baskets then actually making a good quality speaker. on a side note i had an audiobahn flame excusion 12, it was my 1st system and it sucked, completely sucked, i currently have 3 12w6s and a 2000 watt us amp de-1000, now still want to say i dont know about what im taking about, i know from experiance and when it comes to car audio thats how you determine things not by power ratings not by rms or peak, not my excusion of db levels. by the way it sounds....

so in submation you mean to tell me your audiobahn speaker is better than infinity perfect (which i have) better then jl audio better than mb quart better than kicker or eclipse... you really need to start listening to better speakers because your acceptance of what is good, is really below par...

9. CadillacETC1997

oh and anyday of the week that you think you can hand my butt to me i welcome the day my friend. my car is undoubtly better and faster (i mean look you only buy cheapo speaks based on numbers so whats that mean about your car choice prob not good), my system would blow your audiobahn crap away, heck my old bose system would of made you system cry for more power.

Edit and i dont misuse or abuse my "powers" on this forum. its a great group of guys and the most ive done is delete spam, your entitled to your opinion however wrong it may be and im entitled to mine, doesnt mean that im going to lose my mod status over you that would be worthless

Last edited: Aug 28, 2006
  10. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

touch my chicken, thank you

11. Eclipsed

Eclipsed Full Member

Ohhhh.....the hostility.

Jason, you prolly feel like some big hardass because you told off a Moderator on a car system forum, whoopy-****in'-doo.

I could tell him off right now, but I have respect for him and these guys here because they taught me Audiobahn is ****, after blowing 2 ofthem myself. These guys DO know what they are talking about. So unless you are some super genius, don't come in here saying they're stupid.

Now, to keep it more hostile in here.

Jason you are adopted and your parents hate you!

12. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Viking...that comment made me laugh...way to break the tense mood hahahaah

13. CadillacETC1997

he dropped that on another thread too and when i asked him if i could he got all mad and said no cuz i drive gm *crys*

and fyi its hard to keep track of who is who here my name is jason too lol but i guess u guys call him jason call me etc97 lol anyways that said dude when i said your system was horrid it was ment more as a joking nature to jagg you, you took it way to personal and made a huge attack on me but hey to each his own.

14. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Hey Eclipsed...I just noticed that in your picture gallery you still have the pics of the Audiobomb crap...so you are still gay...hahaha

15. CadillacETC1997

now now now gay is not forum approperate....
    a different life choice is acceptable

16. Eclipsed

Eclipsed Full Member

I haven't even looked at that thing.

Oh well, wait till I get my Kickers :)

17. weird22person

weird22person Full Member

You honestly think you can unload that crap here? Try to return them to where ever you bought them. You should really learn how to take some criticism.

18. CadillacETC1997

19. Jasonb61

Jasonb61 Full Member

Haha LAME.. A bunch of people showing their maturity level.. where to begin :confused: ...

Caddy - your car may be faster at the moment but lets see who's left in the dust when my blown 408 is finished? As for a system, I have no numbers because im not into competition for a sound system, but I do believe you'd be suprised and I'll be sure to get some numbers for you once I finish the motor.

Eclipsed - you are a moron I hope your kids end up in a sweat shop somewhere... I never pretended to be a "Hard Ass" or anything such as... Once again, showing your maturity level by jumping in and putting in your two cents no one wanted... I was merely defending what I had put my time, money, and effort into as would anyone else on this forum? Am I wrong? Im pretty sure even Caddy would agree with me to some degree... I only have respect for those who respect me and if I lose respect for the brand of Audio I choose then those people were not worth my respect in the first place.

As for the Absolutes, I never claimed them to be near the best or anything... They were given to me in a large trade and I didnt want them so I figured maybe someone who wanted a cheap start could find them useful... They worked and operated well compared to stock.. Sheesh you people need to pull the stick from your asses and think outside the box:cool:

20. CadillacETC1997

umm me with my BLOWN 554 in my 74

and fyi everybody calm down and stop this bickering now.

Jason take some criticism if you know car audio as well as you claim, and we are all abunch of idiots, you know those speaks sucked and audiobahn isnt much better
    Eclipsed remember you started off with audiobahn too so you def were in his shoes take it easy man (however funny i found your post though lol)

viking was about the only one in the right here (azn and werid did nothing wrong) however he tried to calm the situation and change it back.

so everybody chill out now or the next step will be me locking this thread, followed by a pm to joey for what further actions might need to be taken.

your a great group of guys but lets try and keep it good clean fun.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2006