Your type of music?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Streetz, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Streetz

Streetz Full Member

Just wondering what music/artists you guys like to listen to in your car.

I am a rap guy. So for me (only to name a few):

Twista-Anything before Kamikaze
    Bone Thugs
    Bizzy Bone
    Anything from Chicago (Do or Die, Triple Darkness, more...)
    Nelly's Country Grammer-CLASSIC
    A bit of Biggie
    Paul Wall's pretty good
    Chamillionaire
    Three 6
    Lil' Wayne
    Juvenile

Lists goes on longer, but you get the jist. 50 cent, Eminem, Mike Jones, Slim Thug among others are not allowed to be within hearing distance of me! Not saying I only listen to rap, but it's what I listen to 98% of the time. Wouldn't mind putting some hard hitting techno in my player, but never new who was good.

2. jibit

jibit Well-Known Member

I will listen to just about anything except for country music. The country music that has sort of a pop feel to it is tolerable but I wouldn't buy any cd's. I'm normally listening to rap or alternative rock. There are so many different names for types of music now that I'm not really sure what I listen to!

3. Attack Eagle

Attack Eagle Full Member

MOstly pre 00's pop/rock, and classic rock, some electronica/dance.

Jamiroquai is one of my favorties, as is the First sneaker Pimps album, and Nirvana.
    in 5.1
    Linkin parks remixed 5.1 album was good, as was the Doors' and Peter Gabriel's 5.1.

I listen to SOuthern Rock heavily, and some Protest rock, early "hard rock" like Led Zeppelin and the WHO,
    and The ROBOTS Soundtrack is a personal Favorite, as is Bass MechaniK's version of "tocata in B" from v5.0.

4. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

I listen to Both types of music

Country AND Western:p:p:p:p

ROFL, Just joking, I cant stand Country, my dad told me that a few years back and I could not stop laughing

5. Caraudiotalk

Caraudiotalk Administrator Staff Member

Just about everything to some extent. Mostly Rock and Pop. But you will find me listening to Sinatra too.

6. Tony M

Tony M Full Member

That's from the 1st Blues Brothers movie.

I'm a Bluesman, mostly Bluesrock. I'll listen to anything except Opera.

7. a_rome

a_rome Full Member

I will listen to anything. Mostly rock, a little rap, some country

8. pepperman

pepperman Full Member

I listen to a little bit of everything :cool:

9. brentalan

brentalan Full Member

Mostly punk rock, but pretty much anything depending on my mood.

10. PORTnPOLISH97

PORTnPOLISH97 Full Member

techno, trance ,electronica, happy hardcore. Sounds sweet when you have a good system.

11. clipser-gs-t

clipser-gs-t Full Member

I went from strictly rap, to strictly metal, and now i'm in between. Juvenile, pharoah monche, the game, young buck, styles, slipknot, system of a down, disturbed, cky, to name more than a few. Metal sounds good in the gs-t.