Yet Another Show In My Area...

Discussion in 'Pictures and funny Stuff.' started by pedro quiroga, Jun 29, 2008.

1. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

OK LIKE IT SAYS. I'M GOING TO ANOTHER SHOW TODAY. PICS WILL COME LATER ON TONIGHT.

some new people are coming and will hopefully get diffrent pics instead of the same group of vehicles:lol:

2. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Pedro I may have to move down there after graduation lol..seriously there's like 2-3 shows here a year

3. pedro quiroga

wow. there are like 20 shows per year in central FL alone. another 15 north and south. anywhere from miami to tallahassee.

4. pedro quiroga

ok i got a first in idbl. did a 137.6 again. my sub may be the problem, but get this the guy with the L7 gave me the sub!!

he said pay me when ever in payments. so i have to bust my hump at work to get some extra money to throw his way next week or week after.

so i got a first place for idbl,and a second for the 129.9 bass race.that is a tough class too,way too easy to break out.

5. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

Congrats pedro! Now, get ure butt out there and wre that sub up!

6. pedro quiroga

oh its done!:D

i had to repair the screw holes anyways. so i used some hot glue and tooth picks. i didnt have any wood glue so i used what i had. them screws are in there tight now.

i just have to put it back in and strap it down. then i be at 1 ohm and around 600-700 watts.:eek:

7. pedro quiroga

i need to get some more screws and put the old sub back in its old box and sell it.

im thinking 100 bucks?

8. danracer

danracer Full Member

very nice pedro...where are the picz??? lol...and you are rright 120-129.9 is tough...harder than it looks

9. pedro quiroga

yeah it is hard. pics are loading...

10. pedro quiroga

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    car roof damage from bass

11. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

Congrats Pedro!!! I have a lot of small problems with my set up. I'm going to bring it in to have it checked. I just don't have the time to screw with it anymore.

12. pedro quiroga

what kind of probs?:(

13. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

my mids DLS sound muddy. The guy who did the xtrail listened to it. They all love the bass but my mid is horrible. Phasing problems among others. He's going to put mics up in the car and check all the setting and blend it in better. He's got all the equipment so I think i'll let him do it for me.

14. pedro quiroga

well good luck with that.

i put the sub in and..... damn son it pounds like a mother...!!

this amp must be doing more than the 600 rated at. even the 715 watts a guy on the ED site said he got out of his.

15. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

Vids!!!!!?????!!!!!!

16. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

that's great pedro. I'm glad your happy with your L7 now.