Yeah im a wow nerd. Check ma channel out!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Fbmowner, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Fbmowner

Fbmowner Full Member

2. Klinkster

Klinkster Full Member

BAH!!!

Stinkin Horde!

You prolly pwned my *ss a few times though, LOL!

3. Fbmowner

Fbmowner Full Member

hahaha, if ya want subscribe to my new car audio channel to. not much up but im gunna try to keep making videos as i get stuff. Ayeohg is the channel name. Ill be sure to subscribe back to you also!

4. Klinkster

Klinkster Full Member

The resolution and your UI mod makes it hard to see what class you are? My guess is a mage?? What server are you on?

I haven't fired up WoW since April, but I plan to soon to get ready for Cataclysm. I've been playing since Mara opened in the Vanilla days.(AKA the good old days ;))

5. Fbmowner

Fbmowner Full Member

If you watch in 720p HD you should be able to see!. But i play a priest and pvp mostly. I use to raid on my pally/lock hardcore in BC and wrath until i started working again after a pretty nasty car accident. Once i started working again i just did arena full time on my priest and got pretty nasty on it!. I only started late into BC like rite when BT came out. Stopped a few times but never really dropped it completely!

6. Klinkster

Klinkster Full Member

I've played every class cept a priest and lock. My original main was a pally, back when pallys were the worst class in the game. BC gave them a lil boost, but as we all know, wrath made them unstoppable. Mostly through wrath, I leveled a hunter and made that my main. I only casually PvPed on a RP server before I took my break, but I leveled my hunter on a PvP server(Arthas) and helped build a top raiding guild with my RL bud. My work schedule keeps me from most raids, so I did a lil bit of everything. I haven't done Arena since BC, but I enjoyed playing 2v2 back when you could ghetto farm the Arena. I'm more of a BG PvPer though.

I'm also a member of AA.(Altoholics Anonymous) :D

7. Klinkster

Klinkster Full Member

I just watched your priest talent video. Nice work man. Your UI looks really nice. Its so clean.

I just got back into the game a few days ago from a 6 month absence and on the prowl for new mods. I'm a mod junkie.

What major mods are you using and are they playing with 4.0 well?

Here's what I had, but most are kaput now!

[​IMG]

8. Fbmowner

Fbmowner Full Member

Thx! All i use for addons is TukUI which is in my last video, and clique " mouse over addon "

9. Klinkster

Klinkster Full Member

Clique is great, I was using it off and on, but a simple mouseover macro worked better for me as a healer.

I'll have to check out that UI package. I've tried quite a few packages, but I always have some kind of issue with the entire packages that I've tried. The great thing I love about a pack is finding and using the individual mods that are part of it. I think every package I've tried, I've found at least one new mod that now I can't live without. :)

I see from armory that your priest is on Spirestone, but I also saw a low level hunter with the same name on Kirin Tor. Would that be one of your alts? I just started a horde druid on Kirin Tor today.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  10. Fbmowner

Fbmowner Full Member

nope just the priest is me