Won an amp off ebay!

Discussion in 'Car Stereo Amplifiers' started by DaveDSMer, Jan 4, 2007.

1. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

Haha! so today the auction ended and I wont an amp on ebay. I wasnt going to orginally buy an amp for my Ranger but this thing was such a deal I couldnt pass it up. Started at .99 with a 150.00 buyout. I bid 50 bucks .. why not. Ended today at 36.00. So with shipping I am spending a total of 51.00 . It is a Blaupunkt PCA 460 with a 50 rms x 4 and is CEA-2006 compliant. It is brand new so nothing used. So I am very pleased with this deal. Now I have to re-evaluate my speaker choices and my previous choice was assuming about 20 rms. With the new power it opens up my options. Just thought I would share... I will take some pics soon as I get it in the mail!

2. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

Here are the pics

Just got it today. It ended up being 60 rms x 4 not 50 so i am happy about that.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

for 36 bucks.sweet deal.

4. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Damn dude 36 bucks??? That is a steal...I like the 60 amp fuse rating....so its not like 30000 watts...but fused at 20 amps like Legacy, Pyles of crap, and others

5. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

6. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

yeah i thought you guys would dig that.

7. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

thats awesome

8. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

Quite the buy!!!!! I will give ya 37 bucks for it!!!!!!!!

9. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

here are the internals on it lol.. took it apart out of boredom

[​IMG]

10. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

looks pretty good to me...but who am i?? I have no clue what to look for at amp guts haha

11. Attack Eagle

Attack Eagle Full Member

LOL, don't you love getting steals on Ebay when people aren't shill bidding?

picked this up for $23

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's not an amp, but it is Mint never mounted.