wiring question

Discussion in 'Car Audio Head Units' started by se minime, Jan 4, 2009.

1. se minime

se minime New Member

hey wats up eryone i got a 2005 dodge magnum and it came with a factory 6 disc cd changer mp3 n wma play back and xm sat which makes me dont want to change my player but i want to hook up a mid range amp and a bass amp tell me how cud i set up this on my factory disc some one please help

2. Eleu

Eleu Full Member

yup sure can!! just need a SLC, sound level converter, or speaker level converter, don't member wich it is lol. but it will wire in to some pigtails and your off!! the feed won't be the best cleanest 50-125 hz like and rca out put but it will work.

3. se minime

se minime New Member

thanks ill trys it

4. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

Do NOT use an LOC on your Dodge. Your Dodge uses a LAN system and correctly intergrating into the system is a must

PAC Audio makes an interface that will allow you to add amplifiers. If your vehicle is equipped with a factory amplifier the you will need C2A-CRY, this will allow you to intergrate into the LAN System and give you RCA outputs.

If there is no amp then an LOC may be used, but caution is advised. AOEM-CHR2 may be a better idea.

5. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

i did my buds 2006 ram quad cab and i had to use an LOC and had to rig up a switch for a remote turn on lead.

he was on a tight budget,and it works well.

6. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

With the Dodge LAN system this is typically not a good idea. Especially if there is an amp.

7. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

there was no amp,just what the HU had.

8. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

The LOC can be used on systems with no amp.