Wiring need for a Infinity a Basslink 200-Watt Powered 10" Subwoofer

Discussion in 'Car Stereo Amplifiers' started by Aric, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Aric

Aric New Member

Hello, i've recently decided to start looking at car amps and subs because my new car's audio is far less than superb. After going to best buy and finding more info on what id need, i've realized that the smallest, decent, amp/sub combo with wiring/installation is outside my price range. So i realized i do not need all of that stuff to begin with and i was looking at this affordable, high rated, sub/amp combo, in the link below.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Infinit...p?id=1140392383837&skuId=7730075#BVRRWidgetID

But my i still don't know much about this stuff and im not sure what wiring kit if any i'd need for this. Also a Best Buy employee told me if i bought the normal subs/amps i'd need the wiring kit and another wire that $50 becasue my radio is "factory standard" With that amp/sub would i still need it? I was also going to get best buy to install because i do not know how, would you recommend it or do you think its possible for me to do this with some help from this site?

Last edited: Oct 25, 2010