who wants easy money, 2 tiny brackets PICS of MAYHEM build

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by kryptonitewhite, Oct 14, 2010.

1. kryptonitewhite

kryptonitewhite Full Member

2. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

I could maybe do it for you. how soon do you need them?

3. kryptonitewhite

the sooner you could, the sooner you get paid..name your price.. and the sooner I order up some 18's or recones :D

But I think maybe I need to find out what alt case that is 1st? IDK...

4. jonnyv713

a I would do that first. And then if you could, make some of those little wood ones like that. So I have something to go off of.

5. kryptonitewhite

emailed powermaster, waiting to hear back

6. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

I am also willing to build them if johnyv cant do it, All i need is a mechanical drawing with detailed dimensions... I own a complete machine shop so wouldnt be a problem.

7. jonnyv713

hell! have him do it! his will probably be nicer haha

8. TheViking

HEY! Im still waitng for a PM for some alternator brackets!!!! I am broke...need cash soon!!!! gotta support my ol lady and get her stereo installed!!!! LOL! JK

If you want them out of steel, no problem....I am figureing about 45 bucks.....plus shipping. if it goes quicker, then you are looking at a cheaper rate...I am estimating at 45 minutes shop time and materials.... if it takes longer....then you owe me a few beers next time you are in the area!

9. jonnyv713

where are you lacated Viking?

10. TheViking

Southwestern Missouri ....in the foothills of the ozarks..where all the good 'shine comes from!

11. kryptonitewhite

This is the best responce I have gotten since back when I was asking for the bracket. I think you're my guy. I just gotta figure out what I am doing first. more alts or more batteries? I am assuming alts. Then I have to decide, 1 big alt or 2? If you can build me a mounting bracket (gonna cost more than the 2 adaptors just to fit one) that can house 2 alts, then I am getting close to going over budget. I have about $700-$800 for wire, alts, and bracket. If I can get 2 alts for $600, 1 spool of wire for $70, then I have $100 or so left for a bracket. People were wanting $300 - $500 for a dual bracket with pullies so that I get more belt/pulley coverage. With $300 for a bracket, that leaves $500 so then I only have enough for a single alt and wire.

12. jonnyv713

get a couple alts for a Gen I chevy. Like what I have on my car. THey are cheap, then build a bracket for them?

13. kryptonitewhite

jus ordered a 200idle/300peak from EA :D

14. kryptonitewhite

PM sent! Just bought an alt and, just ordered four recones! :D

15. kryptonitewhite

just ordered a 50 foot spool of ott and 24oz recone glue... dropped a grand tonight :-/

16. kryptonitewhite

Blade got back, sounds like hes gonna make a small run of them, overseas shipping might hurt tho