who is close to the Southwest Mo area?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by TheViking, Feb 1, 2011.

1. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

Cause we are about to get hammered with snow and some ice. Its about one in the morning and the sleet is coming down good....callin for anywhere from 10 - 19 inches of snow over the next day or two.......SOB!!!!! Last time we had that much snow was in 98. that snowfall yeilded just over 4 foot in 12 hours...at least in my little micro climate!

Conner, arent you in ark?

2. TheViking

WOW! in about 15 minutes i see about 1 inch on the ground!!!!

3. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

Samething here. It was like 68-70 degrees here yesterday. This morning is a major change. High today is like 20 degrees and they dont expect it to get above freezing until Friday.

I have a snow day today, all the schools in Region 14 are closed (just over 100 schools).
    Its gonna be a real mess. It started with sleet, so under all the snow is ice.

Remember, yesterday it was almost 70-degrees. This morning

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 1, 2011
  4. connerray2010

connerray2010 Full Member

yeap, getin the same thing only were just now getting the slet part and only expect 1/2 of ice coverd with 1-3" snow. H8glasswork should see some too,
    o and prober abbreviation is AR lol they changed Arizona to AZ awile back so i guess we changed to AR kind mesed up or deal but o well lol

Last edited: Feb 1, 2011
  5. TheViking

Experiencing blizzard conditions now. about 9 inches of snow on the ground and it aint lettin up. Just got back from town and even this dakota 4x4 isnt liking this, visibility down to about 50-100 feet at times. heck got stock pulling into the shop! LOL! Danged street treaded tires, knew I should have put lugged tires on it...

6. connerray2010

connerray2010 Full Member

we got ZERO ice, 30 min of sleat an not even enuff snow to make a snow ball. seend some down this wat. liein ass weather man!