Whats wrong here

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Ranger SVO, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

I saw this on Facebook today, and as a Veteran I needed to repost it.

Whitney Houston had a drug problem, went to rehab, died in her bathtub and got recognized on the news and internet. NJ governor ordered the flags half mast on Saturday as a tribute to Whitney. 24 year old Army Pfc. Cesar Cortez, assigned to 5th Battalion, 52nd Air Defense Artillery Regiment, 11th Air Defense Artillery Brigade, 32nd Army Air and Missile Defense Command, Fort Bliss, Texas, died the exact same day serving during Operation Enduring Freedom and I, personally, haven't heard his name until now. If you believe that the people who are dying daily for your and my freedom are the true American heroes and deserve more respect than any celebrity, re-post this.

Something is seriously wrong when we honor a drug addict instead of those that die in service of our country.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  2. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

sad sad day

3. kcox669live

kcox669live Full Member

My son just posted something like that. It was about a Navy seal though.

He's back in Hawaii from his first tour in Afghanistan, where he lost his squad leader, Lance Cpl. Nick Ott.

I didn't see this video on the news once... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pNpAKd18lY

I can't f***ing believe so many people are busted up about someone like witny.

What's wrong here?!?! People have their heads up their asses.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2012