Well we broke up...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by aznboi3644, Mar 24, 2008.

1. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Hey guys...I might not be on as much this week.

Me and my girlfriend broke up this past friday after 2 years and 2 months.

Sh!ts hard...life sucks right now. I want to kill people.

Peace

2. Adrian

Adrian Full Member

Take It E-z Man Jus Let Dem Subs Hit And Releave The Pain

3. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

after 6 six weeks of quitting i've bought my first pack since...it helps a lil

4. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

I know that sucks dude. Don't go back into bad habits though, It ain't worth it. take it easy and you'll get over it man.

5. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

I tried to take it easy...friday night and all saturday I was fine...tonight though I about snapped...drove to the gas station to buy a pack of cigarettes.

Thoughts started to flood my head...I called up my friend and asked if it was cool if I came over. Went over there and talked to them for a lil bit. Came home.

This is probably going to be the last pack I buy. Tried to drink the pain away this past weekend...worked for a little bit. Smoked some danky weed, first time in 6 months....it helped get my mind off it for a while.

Still trying to be strong

6. fstrfvo

fstrfvo Full Member

Hey Azn I know its hard right now but maybe for the best. My GF and I broke up after 10 years, she went out with some other guy and I went out with some other girls. This went on for about 8 months, Then around Xmas I sent her a card and she called me a few days after that. She ditched the guy on New Years and went out with me to Universal City walk. Well weve been happily married for 11 years now. I can honestly say that I was happy we broke up for about a week then after that I dont think there was a day that I didnt wonder how or what she was doing. Give it some time and see if you guys miss each other. If not then its better to find out now rather then after you get married.

7. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

breaking up does suck. I've had my share in the past but you will get over it. It will take a little time, all you have to do is accept it for what it is. Smoking, drinking (which i do) does take your mind off it but when its all said and done, the problem is still there man.

all i can say is just give it some time and be strong.

8. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Lot's of fish in the sea!!

9. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

well i got the same to say as electro, but im sorry to hear that, im sure all of us here at car audiotalk will help ya out.

10. G3n3R@1

G3n3R@1 Full Member

danky weed? my man. ya breakin up and all sucks but we all get over it. cept for the random psychos that are out there! but first smoke the danky weed then listen to your 18

11. Adrian

Adrian Full Member

yuup aint nothing like the PURPS and some killer bass

12. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

there's nothing worse than loosing your fist love.

it sux.all i can say is it takes time.

drinking can only make it worse.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  13. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

actually its the second love...and I really could spend the rest of my life with her. I never really wanted to feel this fukin pain again.

My friends keep saying if its meant to be than we'll get back together. I don't know though...fuk it.

14. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

Dude, when I was your age. I had a girlfriend for 4 1/2 years. I was madly in love with her. Then we broke up, I wanted to kill myself. I had a real hard time getting over it but I think 6 months later (it was a while) I was back and dated my next girlfriend for almost 3 years before i met my wife.

It's all trial and error, If it's meant to be then she'll come back to you. If not, then suck it up and move on. It won't be easy but you will get through it.

15. Willy D

Willy D Full Member

Hang in there man...

I dated my wife for 5 years in highschool, then was married to her for 19 years...Had a great marriage, two great kids...may of 05 she asked me to separate...I fought it off untill August...I moved to my moms...35 miles away. I lived at my moms for 5 months, then moved back home and she moved to an apartment...She filed in march of 06...Divorce was final in august of 06. My boys are a freshman in college and a freshman in highschool...I have lived on my own for a year now...

It sucks complete ass....Everything in the world looked different to me for a long time...I am in a relationship right now that is so f'ed up that I wont even go into it....all I can say is hang in there...No matter what you think sometimes, just hang in there...I was on anti-depressants for 8 months and it screwed me up....I am ok today for the most part....

5 years ago I was happily married then my world fell apart...It is hard, it is rough, but you will get through it...

I am sorry you are having to go through it...give it time

Willy

16. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

A person I know divorsed after 20 years, alot of support from friends helped. Seriously, right now whats important in your life is your studies. I know its hard but you are your #1 priority, remember that.

Weed (great fun 30 years ago) wont help a thing, neither does alchohol.

Work on a project, have a few friends over, a COUPLE of beers. Get the idea.

You'll make it

17. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Spring must be in the air lol. Damn chicks always get ansy at this time!! Weird how things happen sometimes. My ex from like 15 years ago got a hold of me today, wants to know when i'm going to see her lol. Tells me she has a kid and she's not happy, just with the guy for the kid...lol man, i can't go back to small town living.

18. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

ha, she sent me a bunch of pics, this is from like 1992. flashback!!

Last edited: Mar 27, 2008
  19. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

head banger? is that you?

20. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

haha ya .