Weed or shit?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by The Belgian, May 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Belgian

The Belgian Full Member

Which do you prefer?

I prefer weed but 9/10 I smoke are shitjoints... Availability problem. :wtf:

2. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

what does LSD have to do with weed?

and what are you asking? Weather you would prefer to smoke weed or shit?

3. zabooza

zabooza Full Member

mmm... roll me a nice big blunt of shit!:um:

Yeah, man! What are you trying to say?:stickpoke

4. bigbumpin16

bigbumpin16 Full Member

i dont think i've ever tried smoking a big pile of shit before either

5. ryno4

ryno4 Full Member

No matter which you pick there both gay.

6. Timothy

Timothy Full Member

"It's mostly maui-waui but there's some labrador(sp?) in it"
    "You mean we're smoking dog shit man?"

7. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Did you follow the dog around for a fuckin week with a baggie, man?

8. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Now why would you say that?

Are you listening to your goverment again, you should no better than that

weed LESS dangerous than alchol and has the same effects when smoked to the lungs at cigerettes

If you consume it in another fashion other than smoking, like eating or in a vaporizer (not those thing you use with vicks rub either) there are NO long term sideeffects

Educate your self and dont listen to your lying ass goverment

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2006
  9. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

You left out less addictive than asprin too. Not to mention it is natural. In it's used form that is. No other drug can say that. In fact fruits and vegtables are the only things we ingest that are as natural. But that's neither here nor there. It is his own choice, and he has chosen to obey the law. I congragulate you.

10. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

well the law needs to be changed

and there is NO person in this contry that has never have broken any laws, wheather it is spending or spitting on a sidewalk(yes this is illgeal is 90% of the twons in america) it is still breaking a law

but if you want to obey that one by all means do it, Weed is still a drug, and should be used as such, I am totally drug free (aside from asprins and things like that) for over 3 years now, but I dont call people "gay"" for using a harmless drug like weed. if anything I would say you are gay to drink alchol

11. ryno4

ryno4 Full Member

I didn't call anyone gay.
    I said doing it is gay.

I just find it irretable(sp?) that people talk about it all the time, like the need it such as lungs need oxygen. While some little punk gets off scott-free for having illegal drugs, I get pulled over for an aftermarket exhaust.

You guys could argue against me for hours, but I think that it's lame. I don't think anyone on this message board would agree with me that it's stupid, except for a few, and once you think about it, it's sad. Theres more things in life that you can enjoy.

For instance I have a shirt that says "Get High" right underneath it, it has a picture of this guy on a BMX bike , huckin' himself off a huge kicker.

Thats my 2 cents.

Thanks Sandt for gettin' the newbies back. lol

12. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

Has anyone seen that MTV special with Serena about Weed?
    Wow!

13. jlaine

jlaine Full Member

Alcohol is fine, when taken in moderation.

Now name off the top of your head how many people eat it. Or how many TV shows glorify people eating pot. It is globally accepted that you smoke it.

Now explain to me where my short term memory went, after being exposed to the effects of this garbage plant being smoked in my household since I was 2 years old, until the time I ran away at the age of 15.

You need documented proof on that? I'm a walking case of it. IQ in the genius caliber, but cannot manage to remember what I was doing 5 minutes ago.

14. PointSource

PointSource Guest

I'll just stick with my Corona and Lime........or just a good Bud Light....

:)

15. AbRaKaDaVa

AbRaKaDaVa Full Member

MAN FUCK YA'LL PISSY ASS PUSSIES!!! *Twitches* YOU DUNNO HIGH TILL YAH HITTIN THA CRACKPIPE LIKE ME *Arm flails uncontrolably* I MEAN FO-FO-FO REA...AHHACADGSAHKSFAHFA...*Has a hear attack and dies*

:thumb:

16. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Allot of People cant remember that and have never been exposed to weed:rolleyes:

I will have to find the 3 university studies that show there are a virtually no long term side effects when taken in way other then smoking

and alcohol is a FAR more addictive, and dangerous drug than weed is sorry. if you want to talk side effects

Alcohol VS weed

Alcohol you can overdose on and die from,
    weed you can not

Alcohol you can become addicted to
    weed is not physically addictive

alcohol in 90% of the population increase violence
    weed is the exact opposite

alcohol has more long term physical side effects the weed

need more?

to jlaine

Weed is a DRUG and just like ANY drug NOT good for Children, Weed may have very well effected your develpment. If that is the case you should not blame it on the Drug but your parents as they should have been resposible enough not to do in where you would inhale it. that is the probelm with today's socity. Everyone wants the Goverment to control there everymove. I for one wish the goverment to get the hell out of my life.

I do not condon any person for using or not using

and AbRaKaDaVa Clam down

To ryno4

Trust me there maybe people that get away with it but there are far too many that dont

It is great that you want to stay drug free. that is your choice, but if someone wants to sit in there home and smoke a joint why is that soooo bad?

I think alot of people mis-itterperate what people like me Say. I am not saying that they need to legalize it and just forget it. it need to be legalized and controled like all other drugs

or at the VERY least decrimalize it in small qty

17. JTz62

JTz62 Full Member

I think he means joints laced with powder. Be careful dude...smoking cocaine is smoking cocaine no matter how it is done. And don't listen to anybody who tells you that it's ok to smoke it like that, because in essence that's freebasing...which is CRACK without all of the fillers.

ryno: That's cool if you don't smoke or drink, in fact thats downright rare these days, but smoking isn't gay. Where do you live anyway? I need to move there if they pull over people with loud exhausts(the real troublemakers:D ) and let people with a little bit of weed go. Weed ain't that bad....that's why.

18. jlaine

jlaine Full Member

Perhaps you'd like to argue that fact with the four psychologists and the three doctors that attributed my case to unreasonably high levels of THC at development age?

:rolleyes:

C'mon Michael, get real. Nobody eats it, that excuse is just outright lame. It is globally accepted you smoke it, that is how you are initially exposed to it, from 'buddies' at school, we all know this.

No, you just get in a mind altered state, more open to situations you normally wouldn't be doing, and overall have less regulation over your overall well being.
    GOOOOD idea.

I can call that bluff easily enough. I've watched several people try and kick dependancy on weed and go off the deep end.

So because my parents were morons, and I was young, I shouldn't blame pot?
    How about this:
    My mother graduated at the top of her class, never did the stuff.
    At the age of 18 (well past normal development of the brain), she met this *wonderful* character that brought this crap into her life.

Now she has near nil memory retention for short term, and has a dependancy on the drug. I said dependancy. I meant dependancy.
    I've watched them try and kick the plant cold turkey, and both failed miserably. That is a chemical dependancy.

If that is over regulation (keeping that pollutant out of my airspace), then over regulate me some more, because I am loving it.

Seems to me you don't like a law that is passed, so you hate on the goverment for controlling you. It is called the common good Michael, and like every other American, you have the choice, if you don't like our society, you could always try Cuba...

19. JTz62

JTz62 Full Member

Wrong. Just because your parents couldn't stop doesn't mean it's a chemical dependancy. Not trying to flame, but IMO it would take a weak-minded person to become addicted to weed.

By the way - who pissed in your corn flakes this morning?

20. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

I dont know what to tell you I KNOW the facts I have studied more than probally any person on this board

You can read what the IOM(Institute of Medicine) say's

http://www.mpp.org/common_q.html

I have read that full report. 99% of the "dependacy" is a behavorial problem not a phsyical one. You can become "dependant" on ANYTHING from food(overeating) to nail bitting

Your case is MEDICALLY not normal,

Plus I may sound cruel but it is not the goverment jobs to protect me from myself or your mom from her self. if she has a problem she should seek help for that problem but the millions of other wise law abiding people that just use weed should not be punshied for the few like your mom. that is not how it works. if I "remember":p right majority rules

:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.