want to buy cheap subs and amps....cheap cheap

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by caraudioking, Feb 22, 2011.

1. caraudioking

caraudioking Full Member

wanting to buy cheap subs and amps would also be interested in dirt cheap wire! why am i asking this......well first off i have a car audio club here in which i have a lot of young kids enjoying at the moment. my goal is to get as many kids interested in it as i can! this way they are into something good and not out doing drugs or getting all liquered up doing dumb things! so basicaly i will be giving kids who dont have systems a system so they can join us and enjoy totaly legal fun, and also taking some stress off some parents! so if u have some stuff that u dont care for for rather cheap that u would like to go to a good place then post it here and ill see if i can afford it and put a smile on a kids face! thanks everyone:)

2. connerray2010

connerray2010 Full Member

Sounds like a very good deed, but there isn't a hole lot sold on these forums. There are some things, just not much. Take a look at
    www.caraudioclassifieds.orglots of stuff sold there. Walmarts pioneer subs are ~60 for a 12. I had two and they lasted for a good wile.

3. Vinnyrsxs

Vinnyrsxs Full Member

^ they want a lot of $ for thier stuff.

4. caraudioking

caraudioking Full Member

indeed! i cant afford to buy all this stuff at full price im looking dirt cheap as i have a family to support so it puts limits on what i can afford for them

5. Vinnyrsxs

Vinnyrsxs Full Member

ya man like i said 15$ and up for subwoofers, $50 and up for amps and $12 for wiring kits.

6. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

You have a GREAT idea...go with it! Might I suggest contacting some distributors and seeing what they can do....

7. caraudioking

caraudioking Full Member

that is a great idea viking, i might actualy give that a try aswell! its amazing what a little guidance and some pure legal fun can do for these kids and the impact it makes on em!

8. caraudioking

caraudioking Full Member

who do u think are some good distributors are though? most big company's are a joke they dont give a rats ass about anyone.......just my oppinion

9. TheViking

might try contacting regional distributors and reps for car audio in your area...explain to them what you want to do and why.....

Might even think about doing a "comunity" project. Find a van of sorts, have one donated,etc...then the right guys to donate equipement to the project. Plaster the names of the equipment all over the sides of the vehicle and its advertising for them. The kids involved can learn box building, wiring, proper tool usage, etc... and they can all say "hey i helped build that " as it goes down the street goin boom boom boom! Even cheap equipment can make alot of noise! Dont refuse anything you can get and expect the worse and be happy when you get better than that....

10. caraudioking

caraudioking Full Member

lol, i like your train of thought! ive been building show quality systems for years, i have competed throug out the years aswell and now its time for me to help others and keep our dreams and the car audio industry a float! i want kids to understand how much fun this can truly be!i actualy was getting ready to find a vehicle to do this to so your idea is a great one at that! all i need to do is find basicaly a sponsor! or a few. thanks viking lets give this a shot!

11. TheViking

Caraudioking, its a great thing you are doing. Dont get dicouraged when you get shot down by alot of the reps...times are tough right now...One additional idea.....when talking to a rep, if they have a demo vehicle already, might ask for the used equipment out of the demo vehicle when they upgrade to the newer stuff...(I got lots of free stuff like that years ago) Thank you Orion and Rockford!

12. caraudioking

caraudioking Full Member

i appreciate the idea's u r giving me, truly much appreciated!

13. Vinnyrsxs

Vinnyrsxs Full Member

try ramkodist.com

14. caraudioking

caraudioking Full Member

ill take a look thank's