Viewing pictures AVH P4300

Discussion in 'Car Audio Head Units' started by F150XLT, Aug 23, 2011.

1. F150XLT

F150XLT New Member

What's up guys? I'm brand new to the forum, and to be honest, I joined the forum just to ask this question. The Pioneer Tech Support kinda sucks.

I have the Pioneer AVH P4300, and have noticed when viewing pictures from USB or SD, the pictures do not take up the full screen. This is a problem because when viewing pictures on a 7 inch display, you kinda want to take up the full screen.

So far I've just been using Microsoft Office Picture Manager to try and change the resolution, and picture dimensions, but with not luck. It seems that no matter what resolution, or dimension I assign to the picture, I still get the picture, with the black bars on both sides. I'm kinda new to photo editing so I'm sure there is a way to make this work, but I have no clue what it is.

I guess my question is, is there a default resolution, or width and height I can assign to all my pictures to make them take up the entire screen while being viewed on the AVH P4300? I know it may seem like a trivial thing but it's driving me nuts.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011