Usacaraudio Problems?

Discussion in 'Car Audio Dealer and Installer Reviews' started by jstutman, Aug 19, 2004.

1. jstutman

jstutman Full Member

So i order a cadence set of speakers from them. They send me a quote back saying

20$ custom order
    10$ shipping
    5$ handling

ok so i pay them

They said they order it, it goes to them and then they ship it to me. cause there disatrubutor wont drop ship. So i have tried sending them email to fins out when they think i will get this thing and they wont reply at all. No emails since the quote,. not even one to acknowlegde the payment. Since people reccomend this company has anyone actually shopped here? Just wondering if im going to get my product, or maybe i will but it will be 3-4 months from now.

jeremiah

2. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

J,

I reccomended them based on other members having ordered from them with success. Actually, a member here ordered from them with success as well. He ordered the new Z9000 and I remember when he recieved it and posted the pics. I have heard that they take a while, but that is typical with Cadence orders. They have to order them direct, and after they recieve it they ship out. I had a similar deal when I was selling Cadence as well. As far as no reply on the e-mails... I cannot say. I wouldn't sweat it too much, you'll get it.

3. DerrikW

DerrikW Full Member

I think you're referring to me Seth? Yes that is correct. I never had any problems with them. The only reason it took a while for me to get mine was because he said his distributor didn't have any Z9000CF's in stock, all he had was the regular ones so he had to order one directly from cadence. I didn't have any problems with email or anything. Usually the same day if not the next day after I sent them they usually replied. He told me for cadence orders it usually takes 2-3 weeks to get them because he has to order them from his distributor then he sends them out as soon as he gets it.

4. jstutman

jstutman Full Member

thanks everyone. not really sweating it. just wasent sure, didnt actually know anyone ordered from here. Figured it would be a little while being that they ship to them then they ship too me. I dont mind waiting...... cant actually wait honestly :)

thanks everyone for the good news

i wonder if they replied and yahoo just sent it to my bulk mail, never check it cause every day it gets liek 900 emails :(

5. jstutman

jstutman Full Member

still no reply for any of my emails and no product has been delievered. as of friday i will file a report with paypal to get my money back. it shows they have excessive paypal business. maybe im just the dead loop and they forgot about me. Well thats there loss, i will get my money back if i dont get a reply from them soon.

6. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Sorry to hear that :( . I'll be sure to remember this when I make reccomendations for Cadence gear.

7. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

not that I am a Propent of Theirs

but have you tried calling them??????

or email them excessivly

or attach a Read Reciect Request to your email

I always hated it when a customer emailed me once and the Proceeded to post all over the forums how Terrible I was..

when you get 100's of legit email and 1000's of spam emails it can be alot ot weed throguh, your message could have been sucked in to a spam filter..

there are alot a possiblityes

8. DerrikW

DerrikW Full Member

Try sending this guy an email. p_alexander@usacaraudio.com

He seemed to reply faster than the customer service or order status emails addresses did.

9. jstutman

jstutman Full Member

you know michael. i thought that... being that every company has super spam mail. So i went threw all my bulk mail and never saw any reply. i will send 2 more emails. one to there customer service email and to the address derrick posted (thanks derrick) never thought of the return reply but will try that. thanks again everyone. hopefully i get the speakers, need them more than i do the money :)

10. jstutman

jstutman Full Member

so i filed a complaint with paypal today cause today is exactly 30 days. They closed it. They told me it dosent meet there guidelines. I am going to say i will just do a charge back on my credit card. F*** Paypal.

11. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

have you tried to call? on the telephone?

12. texcon

texcon Full Member

You send a telegram or a carrier pigeon?

13. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

The only way it cannot meet their guidelines is if he sends a tracking number to them.