up warning how to subject to during crisis

Discussion in 'Pictures and funny Stuff.' started by pussianny, Mar 6, 2009.

1. pussianny

pussianny Guest

To me of 18 years. My guy professions as the forewoman in undersized shop. To it already declared reduction of the rod, and that whom -power not belittle, -power discount the earnings on 20 %. Certainly it on the one authority is not a lot of, and with another it seems to me simply the commencement! And article has submit c be communicated across, there to be resulted the book of 10 not most demanded trades during disaster! I obviously too there is, and at you on act on something has exchanged after disaster? And how you in non-specialized blueprint it to go through? Also what I can succeed a do over to buoy up my guy at least?

2. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

i read this twice and i still couldn't understand what you're talking about. I may be drunk but...... WTF are you talking about???????????????

3. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

now come guy what you not have to talk about.:D

easy is for guy to do read.:huh:

4. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

LMFAO that is the derilict of proven standards pertaining to the youth of canada is my first thought, do see i be consequential tyrants overun so earth also persons pertinant too and therefore relevant be the ones who really matter.

5. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

let me be the devil's avocado here and say this.....(30 rock joke)

for to be what is said is hard to reading this.

LOL.