Treo, Mtx, Kenwood, More.

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by Tirefryr, Sep 27, 2004.

1. Tirefryr

Tirefryr Full Member

First up, some MTX Black Gold 8s and 10s. These are freshly re-coned and have not been powered since receipt. Looking for $90 shipped per pair, or $150 shipped for the whole bundle.

Also have a pair of Motion brand linear actuators. 6" stroke, 75lb. workload rating, 12VDC. These are almost new, but used, yet in like-new condition. $100 shipped.

[​IMG]

Next up is a pair of Treo SS 15s. One has a scuff on the surround, but it's nothing major and does not affect performance. Looking for $500 SHIPPED.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also have an old Kenwood Excelon KDC-X911. This was the top of the line about 4 years ago and it's a little beat up. The face looks fantastic, it has the MASK face, but there are a couple glitches with it. First off, it has 3 remote leads. 1 works all the time, 1 works only when the tuner is on (power antenna only), and the last one works when it wants to. Not a big deal, but hey. Also, the trim ring is craked and needs replacing. Also, the unit has to be grounded directly to the radio chassis itself because soemthing is screwy in the wiring harness. That's it. Everything functions well, and this thing has some really unique features such as RDS, 8 Volt pre-outs and BALANCED pre-outs, as well as a multitude of crossovers. It has NO built-in amplification. Looking for $30 plus shipping and I will post pics as soon as my hosting site gets back online. I can email them to anyone interested though.

I also have a pair of 4" flared ports @12"L that can be cut if need be. Looking for $10 plus shipping.

Also have a couple drivers lying around I have no use for. One is a Fultron Depth Charge 10" 8 ohm driver. Another is a HSL Excusrion 10" dual 4 ohm driver, and the last is a Planet Audio P120 12" 4 ohm driver. Just looking to get rid of these, so you pay shipping, they are yours.

I can be reached at kwik9550@comcast.net or via posting, but prefer the email.. Any questions let me know, and if you feel my prices are too high, shoot me an offer. Thanks!

2. Yardedave

Yardedave New Member

Treo SS 15s

How much would you sale the scuffed one for.

3. LunarEclipse

LunarEclipse Full Member

kind of expensive for the treos...also shipping would cost some pennies for that heavy mother XXXXXX.....