This or that

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by tyrant1014, Jun 5, 2008.

1. tyrant1014

tyrant1014 Full Member

A New tattoo or a sub and amp combo, keep in mind my apartment area is fairly large with petty crimes such as possessions in the vehicle being stolen, I'm thinking about the tattoo. Mostly cause I know what I want, gonna get the scroll added on to with a sunset on top of it. A waterfall behind it and a koi swimming up it.

2. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

koi's are good luck right?

why not a tattoo of an amp and sub.lol

3. tyrant1014

tyrant1014 Full Member

Yup, koi represents good luck and strength as it does the same thing as a salmon and swims upstream against the current. Also on a side note a koi can switch genders. But that wouldn't be a huge factor, yeah lets get a tattoo of a boss GT 6x9 or a 2visonik 12" in a box:D

4. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

I have a tattoo and I regret getting it. I'd go with a sub and amp combo anyday. Since there's a lot of petty crimes in your area why not go with a stealth design?

5. pedro quiroga

really? what is it?

i have 4 myself.they all mean something. not just a random tattoo.

6. tyrant1014

tyrant1014 Full Member

Same with me all of mine represent something, as does the koi, it coupled along with the strength meaning, as far as the changing in a very large way of my life, and also that just like a koi, that life is a struggle to the very end and that you should never give up, because no matter how high you get in life you can always get higher.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2008
  7. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

it's a tri-face demon kind of design. demon face, then it has wings but the wings are like the profile of the demon's face.

I did it back in college. we had a group, not really a frat but we were about 50 guys that had it done. I was smart enough to put it on my upper thigh so it can't be seen. Hurt like a b*tch though when i had it done.

8. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

what kind of tats do you have pedro?

9. pedro quiroga

my 1st was a scorpion. i'm a scorpio.

2nd astrological sign for scorpio. the M WITH A TAIL. left forarm

3RD chinese symbol for rock/strength. my name means strength. right forearm.

4th a tridant on my left arm. scorpio is a water sign ruled by neptune,thus neptunes tridant.

i'll post some pics later.

and they ALL hurt to a degree. the tridant the most due to the fact the kid was a hack.

10. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

cool... I heard tats hurt more in certain places. when i had mine done, the guy asked me, "are you sure?". the skin is very tender supposedly on the upper thigh.

11. pedro quiroga

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the M is backwards. my mac did it.

12. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

that scorpion looks real good. that must have taken a while to do.

13. pedro quiroga

it took around an hour and a half.

14. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

I got a very close friend that has a lot of tats. One on each shoulder, on each shoulder blade . another across his chest, another across his stomach and one on each side of his ribs. I think that's a little overkill.

One one shoulder is a heart with a sword going through it with tribal designs. the other side is just another tribal design.

Forgot with he has on his back. On his chest he's got the name of his girlfriend. on his stomach his family name is there. On one side of his ribs he's ex-wife's pic is there and on the other side is a pic of his son.

15. tyrant1014

tyrant1014 Full Member

NEVER EVER GET A TATTOO OF YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 30+ YEARS! IT ALWAYS ENDS IN DISASTER!!

(word of caution)

Geeze pedro how many razors did it take for the artist to get your arms:D

16. pedro quiroga

ha ha :lol:,only one. have to agree on the names thing. if it's not a family member or pet its a bad idea.

i forget who told me but it went like this" never get a @#$!& name on you"

17. tyrant1014

tyrant1014 Full Member

why does the mac take your pictures backwards?

18. pedro quiroga

no clue at all.

19. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

it's a mac, what do y0u expect haha, i like the new commercials for mac and pc

20. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Attached Files: