Tax Time!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Eleu, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Eleu

Eleu Full Member

Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
  2. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

can you find a 4ch that will match your sub amp?

to me it all looks like good choices. especially the head unit. very nice. i have the model just below it minus the blue tooth. you'll like it a lot.

3. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

We used to sell Kappa speakers here where I work. We quit carring them because they failed alot and the sound quality just was not there.

We started carring the Infinity Reference instead. Seems to be a good speaker. Good sound quality and no failures. (we quit carring Kappas about a year and a half ago and started carring Reference)

4. Kvo_8

Kvo_8 Full Member

not sure i like the amp choice...but i do like to match the sub+amp with the same company, why not go kicker?

5. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

Did you look at the PS4 series amps? These amps will match your Class D amp and make for a much cleaner looking install. Take a look at the PS4-840 of the PS4-1200 for your application.

I also believe that this line has been discontinued this year and I don't know if it has a similar looking replacement

Just giving you more to think about

Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
  6. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

7. Eleu

Eleu Full Member

ya i run the P6000 right now, and i love it, ive always love pioneer though.

And thanks for that Azn thats good to know, i was looking at the infin references, ive never worked with speakers from them, only subs, and the subs were soso, ill check out the references though.

Mm, so any suggestions on the Mono amp then? iam looking for somthing that will put out a good solid 2k watts RMS, if not a little more. as far as the subs, i was looking at those splinters, they reminded me of the Fi's we used to run, i had forgotten about them...

Matching the 4ch amp, would look cleaner,

Fi BL 15

Last edited: Feb 8, 2009