Tara Reid's Titty!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures and funny Stuff.' started by sandt38, Nov 9, 2004.

1. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

THIS LINK IS ADULT IN NATURE. IT INVOLVES A NAKED BREAST (that should be enough warning)

Apparently at P-Diddy's B-day party Tara Ried had a very Janet Jackson like wardrobe malfunction. Her new breast augmentation surgury still has not completely healed, but for thos of us waiting, the paparazzi was there!!!

Tara's oh so pretty titty!!!

HUGE picture gallery Big old pictures, but very detailed... beware, these are slow to load!!!

Beautiful work on a beautiful lady!!! Now, let's get that scar healed up and get some good video :blush:

2. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

She must have been very drunk because that titty was out and about for a whole minute and she didnt even notice it. Those breasts are huge, btw! She is going to have some serious back problems!

Im lovin it though :p

3. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

actually they are fake, and TERRIBLY done......

She was great looking, now not soo much

4. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Give 'em time to heal up. The scars will not be so bad in 6 months or so.

5. joelsbass

joelsbass Full Member

yeah... I'm VERY anti-fake breasts... i'd rather have a girl with a natural A cup than a fake C or D...

6. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

well the scars are just part of it,

7. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

Two things:

1) Mike you are crazy

2) Mike quit being crazy and help me fix this quotation problem. Whenever I hit quote it doesnt do anything! :baby:

8. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

I am not crazy, I just have higher standards than most

Some people like Chopped liver, I dont :p

as far as the quote problem, what skin, better yet post a new topic in the other forum and we can work it out, I was not aware of a problem

9. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

like these?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's my wife... I paid to put them on <_<

I love well done fake titties... :yes:

10. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

Never you mind. I found out it was a case of my own stupidity. I kept hitting the quote button :blow:

11. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

Hahaha....

I'm sure she just LOVES that you posted pictures of her on the forum, Seth! :p

I can hear her from HERE.... "Holy crap, Seth... look at my hair!" :lol:

:bag:

12. DerrikW

DerrikW Full Member

Hey Seth,

Next time take that bottom pic with the front to open a little farther. lol

Btw, how is my kid doing? He's getting big.

:blush: J/K. I just seen the perfect opportunity to pick on ya and couldn't pass it up.

13. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

I'd post the topless pics, but she might get mad :)

The kid? Yours? Can't be, he's normal :p . Of course, with that thought in mind, that might eliminate me from being his dad too :(

14. joelsbass

joelsbass Full Member

fake titties often look great with clothes on but once the top comes off i have yet to see a pair that i like over the real thing...

15. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Trust me, they are perfect, just like if they were on a 20 year old woman (and sadly, my wife and I are MUCH older than that)... You will have to take my word for it, 'cause I'm not going to post her topless :blow: . If you go cheap/mass market boob job, they will look like crap, but if you pay well and get a good surgeon, you would never even know they were done.

16. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

So your saying Mexico was a bad choice????? Damn that is where I went wrong :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :eek: :eek: :eek: :no: :no: :oops: :oops:

17. joelsbass

joelsbass Full Member

i can believe that... and i can understand a woman with kids wanting to firm them back up but i still think that implants for the sole sake of getting bigger is dumb.... how's her nipple sensitivity btw (not being a smart ass i'm seriously curious) and did she get them put in above or underneath the muscle (underneath is supposed to look much more nautral)

18. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Beneath the muscle, and you are correct, they look and feel more natural. Plus that places the scar in the crease of the breast, so it is all but unnoticeable (it is only about and inch and a half long incision, that healed to about an inch long scar, barely 1/16th of an inch thick).

Nipple sensativity went up, actually (but that may be the fact that her incision was under the breast, and she is under the muscle), and breast feeding Nick was no problem (he was our only child after the implants).

She wanted them really. We lived near Mexico, so she was always in a bathing suit when we vacationed down there (which was quite frequent). She wanted to fill the suit better... it was all to help her feel better about herself. I am a leg and ass man, and as you can see by her pics, she has great legs and a great ass, so no issues with me :) . So the decision was solely hers, and while I disagreed at first, I finally did what she wanted. I may joke about it, and how it is the gift that keeps on giving, but I was quite against plastic surgery.

19. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

well that is good, becuase they are silcon/saline :p :p :p

and the hits keep comming :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: