Subwoofer rings

Discussion in 'Subwoofer Box and Custom Fabrication' started by Camaro400, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Camaro400

Camaro400 Full Member

I'm really not sure where this would go? I'm not sure if this has more to do with tha sub or tha box lol But I thought it just made more sense for it to be here.. I have a rubber ring that goes between tha sub and the box, it was made by a factory, not an individual, to jus make a better seal for tha sub against tha box. But, I can't find these ANYWHERE and noone can seem to tell me where it came from or where to get another.. I know there are alot of cheap home remedies that would yield the same effect, but I'd really rather have the thick rubber, predrilled holes, and jus the overall professional look of this ring.. If anyone has any info I'd love to hear it!!!

2. ericj

ericj Full Member

Are you referring to the Q-Logic QxS woofer sealing rings?

3. monster71

monster71 Full Member

I use window insulation strips. They run $4 for a 25 foot roll. I just peel the backing and stick it to the sub "lip". I dont have any air leaks.

4. Camaro400

Camaro400 Full Member

I could do somethin like that, but I want that pro look... Where can get those q logic sealing rings?