Subs for sale

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by Willy D, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Willy D

Willy D Full Member

I have four of these ED subs...8" subs....9kv.2 dual 4 ohm VC...

In the pics are the subs in a box....If someone wants the box and all four it would be a local pick-up only...I might consider driving to meet someone up to about 75 miles...Otherwise the subs are for sale only....I have 3 of the 4 original boxes (not sure where the 4th is)....If someone would want all four, I can sell them shipped to the US for about $150 (that is all four subs and shipping)

Let me know if there is any interest in these....They probably have less than 1 hour's use on them....I can pull them out and take close-up pics if you want, but they are mint...

Willy

Attached Files:

2. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

u still got that deck too? ill buy em both this weekend.

3. Willy D

Willy D Full Member

yep....Still got it all...let me know what you want....I will be away from the computer over the weekend but will keep the stuff for you if you say you want it...I know we talked before and you said you wanted the stuff....Just let me know...

Willy

4. jonnyv713

how much for everything we talked about and the subs shipped.

Does anyone know where i can get 4 fore of these subs too.

5. Willy D

Willy D Full Member

tell you what jonny....

The in-dash DVD, the screen and the four subs (not the box) and I will ship them all to you for $250....You get the stuff, check it out and if any problems I will give your money back...The DVD player and the screen worked and performed perfect for me when they were in the tahoe...The subs are pretty much still brand new....

I think this box might sound good with those subs, but they just didn't work in the tahoe...they played very low but seemed to lack punch in that box..

I have thought about a different box and messing with these, but I am happy with the two 12" JL's I have in there now....They are just sitting around...

let me know...I have a blackberry and I may be able to go in and navigate but not sure...You want the stuff, you got it...

Willy

6. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

damn!! if only my income tax check was here sooner! i would have got those.

7. pedro quiroga

oh wait! those are D4's..dang. i jumped the gun thinking these to be D2's. good luck with the sale.

how bad ass would it have been to run 8 to 10 of these in my truck.

8. jonnyv713

thats what i think ima do! lol

9. Willy D

Willy D Full Member

So jonnyv.....What's up?

10. jonnyv713

im tryin to find 4 more of them right now before i buy them cause i want 8 not 4. I will for sure buy the screen and dvd player.

11. pedro quiroga

id jump on these now, till you do find 4 more.

12. Willy D

Willy D Full Member

jonny....What's up??

13. pedro quiroga

IF these were D2's i would have jumped all over these.

good luck with the sale willy.

14. Willy D

Willy D Full Member

All four subs are now sold....

thanks