SoundStream Worth??

Discussion in 'Car Stereo Amplifiers' started by 502cec, May 4, 2011.

1. 502cec

502cec Full Member

I have a Soundstream Tarantula TR1600/2 does 1600rms x1 @ 4ohm bridged. This amp is a beast at about 32" long about 15" wide and about 5" tall and weighs about 40lbs.. It requires 2 power, ground, and remote connections. It's all chrome with 2 big handles on top with a huge mold of a spider on top. I cant really find any of these online. I found a TR880 on ebay says retail price is 1299.99 and they have it listed for 579.99 obo. Does anybody have any guess as to what this used amp is worth?

2. 502cec

502cec Full Member

??

Come on guys whats it worth...I know there is a few of u who know everything..lol

3. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

in my opinion...half of retail. in the best of condition. then down from there....

4. 502cec

502cec Full Member

??

I cant even find the retail on this amp. When I google it all it does is bring up the owners manual and a bunch of other BS. I cant find it anywhere, like it don't exist. If anyone can find it on a site with a retail price please send me the link.

5. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

you can't find retail because that amp is a few years old.. my best guess to a soundstream collector.. about 400.

consider the fact you can find a more powerful amp for quite a bit less these days. but thats one hell of a huge 2 channel

the rubi 1600 is like 230 bucks... new.

6. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

Its worth what someone will pay for it. I got a bunch of sub parts here that I would trade for it though. No cash though cause I realy dont need it. I need to get rid of all these motors, cones, dustcaps, and baskets haha. Post some pics man, We wanna see it

7. 502cec

502cec Full Member

pics

Tell me how to post pics and I will put one up

8. jonnyv713

Go to photobucket, upload them there, and copy the img code to here.

9. jonnyv713

You wanna sell it to me?