SBN 2010 pics

Discussion in 'Pictures and funny Stuff.' started by pedro quiroga, Mar 15, 2010.

1. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

hey guys i just got back home from a 4 day weekend trip to daytona.

i ran into liftedranger aka j-rod on team nemisis. and those 16 8's are just frickin sick. the truck is loud and the bass tight, and diggs deeep too.

it just sounds great. i didnt get a pic of the setup tho, but you guys have seen it.

ok as of right now im loading 399 pics to photobucket.... yeah i was busy :D.

so i'll give you the link to my FB photo page. most of you guys already have that tho, but for the ones that dont...
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2043149&id=1124264240
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2043150&id=1124264240

2. Kvo_8

Kvo_8 Full Member

man i was thinking the same thing when i heard it! i was actually very amazed by how low those 8s were getting. now im a believer that any size woofer can dig deep.

3. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

Thats a lot of pictures. Looks like you had a good time. I sent you a friend request on Facebook

Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  4. pedro quiroga

there were more.... way more that didnt make the cut, or where not car audio related. :)

sorry here is the link to photobucket.
    http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o175/pedromodean/SBN 2010/

i will also post some of my favs too.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    yeah its sony. so what! lol. it sounded good.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. pedro quiroga

6. pedro quiroga

7. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

sweet pics pedro... Man i miss having bass in my car. grrrrr

FINALLY got rid of my truck though. :)

8. Kvo_8

Kvo_8 Full Member

pedro, i cant believe you got that beast burger with all that bacon without me :(

9. Lazy Eye

Lazy Eye Full Member

Man you guys are so lucky to get to make it to those shows..
    sweet pics!

10. pedro quiroga

thanks, what did you replace it with?

i couldnt find you either day. liftedranger told me he saw you.
    thanks. we do get a lot of shows around here. :cool:

11. liftedranger08

liftedranger08 Full Member

Nice pics pedro. I had a blast. Pedro and KVO, thanks for compliments and it was nice meeting yall.

12. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

Check out my avatar... its a Benz E320 on staggered 19" Lorinser LM6 rims. I couldn't resist, the car is kinda old but in great shape with only about 26,000 miles on it. Obviously it was a garage queen before.

I'll post some pics up when i get back from my trip.

13. Kvo_8

Kvo_8 Full Member

cc, you ever get those AQs in??

14. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

Nope, never got the chance to hear them. sold one but i still have one left. thinking about putting it my car now but i have to get a sub amp now cuz i sold my nine.1 too. I shouldn't have done it but I want to go with a different brand this time. Maybe i'll get a DC audio amp, all i need is an amp that will do about 650 watts at 2ohms. not planning to go overboard, just have a little boom in my car. still have to figure out how to put a new head unit in the car though, benz and bimmers aren't the easiest cars to set up cuz of their factory amps.

So, i have to get a head unit, components for the front and a sub amp... Basically a new set up. lol

I'm open to suggestions. :)

15. pedro quiroga

go with an SQ setup. keep the factory head and run outboard eq's. keep it stealth.

ever since seeing the SQ cars in daytona ive been retuning my setup.

16. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

I'm seriously thinking about that Pedro.

any advice on what i should look at for outboard eq's?

17. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

i am thinkin about an SQ setup in my car too. My dad found me a 1997 S-10 Blazer so that could be the LOUD vehicle. Im thinkin IB in the Cutty now.

18. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

Problem with SQ set ups is that they tend to be pretty pricey...

I think i'll just go with 1 15" sub ported. and just a plain old set of component speakers and an amp for the comps, external EQ and keep my HU stock.

i'm going simple this time. lol

19. pedro quiroga

they dont have to cost a lot. choose wisely is all.

20. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

everybody around me really spends a lot for SQ. Honestly, i don't want to spend that much anymore. I just want decent sound now. I 15" sub will be more than enough for me and i still have my nine.4 amp, just gotta think of what to do for a sub amp now and some component speakers.

need something good and cheap.

im thinking of just getting a POWER ACOUSTIK BAMF-2000 and call it a day.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2010