Rear Fill Speaker question

Discussion in 'Car Stereo Speakers' started by hairbandlover, Mar 3, 2011.

1. hairbandlover

hairbandlover Full Member

Hey guys, so I am ready to pull the trigger on my system. But..... I started having some concerns on choosing the rear fill 6 1/2 2-ways. My first thoughts were any pair will be fine but............. this is a small car and I think they are ging to be heard more than I think. So any suggestions on a decent brand and or model? Originally I was going to just go eith a set of RE Audios but now I am thinking maybe some Rockford Fosgates or some Infinity Kappas or Memphis, I just dont know. Her is the rest of the system. Any input would be great. Thanks!

Head Pioneer DEH-P6700MP
    Amp Alpine PDX-5
    Components PG RSD 6.5
    Sub RE Audio 10" sealed.
    2000 Nissan Sentra GXE

I realize these RSD's are suspect due to price but....... I have heard some really good things so I want to give them a try. Not to mention I found new ones for less than $65.00 if they suck well I am only out $65.00 and will re think the components

2. tommy2tone

tommy2tone Full Member

It really goes on preference.You can use your fader on the h/u to get the right blend.

I'm sure you'll be very happy with those comps,I am.I don't have any rear speakers and most don't even realize it.