Re building. i need some suggestions

Discussion in 'Car Audio Head Units' started by Eleu, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Eleu

Eleu Full Member

iam sure ive made enough pouints and hints and some that read will tell iam a pioneer man, but ive run into a wall. Iam looking to upgrade to a flashy fance AV reciever, but the AVH-P6000DVD i had planned out and reserved is double din, ya no problem i have a double din slot... but i purchased a digital processor yesterday, that i got slotted to a din size, (to fir under my curren
    P6000, problem i didnt realize is now iam going to have to mount a din sized proc somewhere, and it will only look sloppy. so iam looking for another AV deck, a single din fold out screen. any suggestions would help, the unit under the p6000DVD is the AVH-P5100DVD, pretty much swhat ioam looking for, but it doesnt have a set of preamp outs for sub, just front and rear, (doesnt specify if the rear are switchable, and even if they are, its still a crap shoot for a nice full range down the road) and the other pioneer fold out up from there is a grand more... again now that iam done with my life story, any thoughts would help, any good experiances?

2. Eleu

Eleu Full Member

Problem solved, Dissregard post lol gunna go with the Nav Version
    Dis one