please help!

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by jhafner08, Oct 7, 2011.

1. jhafner08

jhafner08 New Member

I'm new to the car audio game still and I need a little help.

My first system I put into my first car with my dad's help then transferred that same system over to a new vehicle, now I am looking to make the same transfer to a third vehicle but want to add to it. The original setup was the Jensen Dual Bandpass package that had the 2 12's in it running about 400 watts RMS. I had it powered by the MTX TC3001 amp running roughly 300 watts RMS to those subs. I want to keep that setup together because it hit pretty hard and loud for how inexpensive it was but I want to pull the subs out of the original box and make my own. While in this process I want to try to add a Lanzar MXA282 Max Pro 4000-Watt 2-Channel amp to run 2 Boss P156DVC Phantom 15s to the mix. Let me know what you guys think and I need help on how to wire it all. I'm not sure how to tie the 2 sets of RCA lines together or the two remote wires together or if those even need to be run together. I also don't even know if the second set of subs will work with the amp I have chosen (still haven't bought it because I am waiting on advice :p) Just wondering what the experts out there think and if you might have any advice. This is going into my '07 Wrangler X and it will be all tied together by a JVC KW-AVX640 dvd receiver in the dash. Thanks so much for the help!

~SquiggleS~