Pimp My Heart

Discussion in 'Car Audio Talk Homepage News' started by Caraudiotalk, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Caraudiotalk

Caraudiotalk Administrator Staff Member

Filed under: Aftermarket, Audio, Gadgets, Etc., Tech
    [​IMG]
    Here it is, folks, this is what you get for the tuner who has everything. Introducing the "Pimp My Heart," a system that uses sensors in the steering wheel to gauge your heart beat as you drive and subsequently pump said heart beat through your car's audio system for the ultimate beats. Using his Heart Beat Bass Booster, inventor Takehito Etani offers up "Pimp My Heart" for the "ultimate unity between car and driver."
    The concept takes a look at bass thumping, its role as a marker of territory and "psychological armor," and asks some questions. What if the bass sounds are the driver's real-time heart beat instead of beats of music? Does our relationship with the vehicle/driver and the pedestrian change?
    Sounds very academic, eh? While we wonder if dear Takehito has too much time on his hands over there at Carnegie Mellon, it's kind of a cool trick for the car that has everything -- it takes bass thumpin' to a whole new level.
    [Source: Works by Takehito Etani via Fresh Creation]

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments
    BOLD MOVES: THE FUTURE OF FORD A new documentary series. Be part of the transformation as it happens in real-time[​IMG]

More...