Paintball

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by striker754, Mar 4, 2002.

1. striker754

striker754 Guest

Any of your bitch asses play?

Just wondering. What kind of gun do you have?

I'm about to buy an autococker.

2. killasoundz

killasoundz New Member

i used to play i had a tippman 98 custom with nitrous kit and a flatline barrel but sold it but i think i might get back into the sport great fun in the summer!!

3. bigsexxxy69

bigsexxxy69 Full Member

i played like once a month about a year ago, I only have a spyder shutter with a dye boomstick barrel. I was thinking of getting an e frame electronic trigger for it but then I started spending my money on stereos. Im helping a friend move up to georgeia this weekend and he wants to go play night paintball while we are up there, anyone here from atlanta?:headbang:

4. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member

i have a 68 Automag PowerFeed with nitro,jj barrel, custom splash, revolution, and all kinds of other stuff. i play almost every weekend and spend waaaaaay too much money on it....

5. bigbumpin16

bigbumpin16 Full Member

I used to play
    I have a brand new Point Zero players kit that im trying to sell right now

6. striker754

striker754 Guest

whats included in the players kit? And how much?

PM me with info please

7. NVRloudENUFF

NVRloudENUFF Full Member

You going saturday night or sunday? You should also go to the comp if ur here sunday

8. bigsexxxy69

bigsexxxy69 Full Member

well im leaving hear to go over my friends in a few to help finish packing and then we are leaving at 3am to go up there. So friday is gonna be spent moving all the shit and I would imagine we would do it saturday because I dont want to leave to late on sunday so I can get back home at a decent hour.

9. NVRloudENUFF

NVRloudENUFF Full Member

the comp is at 8 in the morning if you want to go let me know

10. bigsexxxy69

bigsexxxy69 Full Member

sorry i didnt get back to you I had already left and he didnt have a computer up there too use. We never even wound up going damn it. I also wanted to checkout a sound off that they had up there yesterday but the my other friends had to be back today for work. :devil:

11. NVRloudENUFF

NVRloudENUFF Full Member

the comp was great

12. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member

was it pro comp? or just like a fun comp?

13. NVRloudENUFF

NVRloudENUFF Full Member

pro comp, tons of people, tons of cool cars and systems, one guy hit 170

14. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member

wow thats suhweet. we dont have anything like that up here in ohio....:mad:

15. NVRloudENUFF

NVRloudENUFF Full Member

trust me I know, Im from columbus ohio, just recently move to atlanta about 2 years ago, seems like less time to me, Ohio is boring

16. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member

i know man soon as i graduate HS ima leavin

17. NVRloudENUFF

NVRloudENUFF Full Member

what part of ohio are you in. It wasnt that bad, until i realized how fun atlanta was

18. bigsexxxy69

bigsexxxy69 Full Member

there was a smaller sound off here at home that I was going to go to and then my friend told me he was moving the same weekend and i was lie shit, then while we were up there we went to hi-fi buys and the guy there told us about the show and i was like sweet I wanted to stay an extra day up there but I couldnt leave the rest of my friends who rode with me stranded up there. What part of atlanta are you from, my friend just moved into the marieta area on cobb parkway?

19. NVRloudENUFF

NVRloudENUFF Full Member

i used to live right off south cobb drive and atlanta rd. in smryna near their, I currently live like right outside buckhead

20. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member

i live a little south of dayton. also my uncle lives in atlanta and in marietta and cobb parkway sounds familiar. small world:D