Oh Britney, I Know It Gets Cold Some Times...

Discussion in 'Pictures and funny Stuff.' started by geolemon, Jan 13, 2004.

1. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

Oh, ever have one of those moments in your life, where you were really glad you had a camera with you?

No doubt this photographer was having one of THOSE kind of days. :cool:

<edit>Apparently I can't link direct to any of the pictures :(, but this index has all eleven of them, full size... EZ one click viewing. B)

http://knuttz.yi.org/britnobra.html

2. Steven Kephart

Steven Kephart Full Member

All that money and she can't afford new pants, or a jacket (she looks cold)?

3. Steven Kephart

Steven Kephart Full Member

Oh, now I see the name of the thread. Kinda makes my second joke redundant.

So I will say a somewhat tasteless joke I made up a couple nights ago.
    I think it would be fun to go to San Fransisco and walk down the streets yelling "I don't believe in ferries". JUST NO CLAPPING!!! :D

4. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

Did anyone see that new toxic video?
    Its hot as hell......
    Was she naked in that or was she wearing a see through outfit?

5. SomeGuy

SomeGuy Full Member

You have got to LOVE that chick's body! Makes me wanna titty fuck her though lol

6. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

No, I haven't...
    MTV doesn't show videos anymore, do they? :rolleyes:

7. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

8. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

9. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Oooooo!!!

10. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Boing!!!

11. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Woah!!!

12. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Attention!!!

High beams left!!!

13. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Oh what I would do to that poor little thing... Uh, or should I say, big :yes: things :p

14. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

I actually DID see the Toxic video today...
    ...had to watch a whole show on "the making of the video"....but it WAS worth it.
    Wow... the "nude suit" is... pleasurable. :lol:

15. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

...and...
    Anyone still claiming, with those "high beams", located in that position on the... headlight housing assembly... that the headlights have been... er, "upgraded" ...with aftermarket light-enhancing goods?

I don't think so.

16. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

btw...
    How were you able to post the pics without getting that "403" error that was all german?

17. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

he saved them, and then attached it to the post (basically Placing them on my server)

All Mods, Developers, S Mods, and Elite Members have this function

18. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

She admitted to it Chris <_<

Ummm, I have a model at home with some aftermarket lamp assemblies, and most doctors don't realise it even when examining them for lumps. Seriously, if the job is done well, by a respectable, knowlegeable surgeon, the look totally real. Most people assume that fake titties look like fake titties. But a well done job with "natural" being more important than big can lead to amazing results. If nips are the thought, well my wifes nips aren't all lopsided or placed out of a natural position in any way. In fact, hers appear more natural after the surgery than prior to it. She used to look up and out, now she looks straight ahead...

this is the only headlamp photo I have, and it is blurry. Nudity is not allowed here, so sorry :ss:

19. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

he saved them, and then attached it to the post (basically Placing them on my server)

All Mods, Developers, S Mods, and Elite Members have this function [/b][/quote]
    Don't give up all my secrets :p

Umm, I edited them down a bit too. My buddy is a Brittany perv and he crapped his drawers when I showed him those pics. I decided to save them and chop them so I could send them to him in their full glory, without all the distractions :p

20. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

She admitted to it Chris <_<

Ummm, I have a model at home with some aftermarket lamp assemblies, and most doctors don't realise it even when examining them for lumps. Seriously, if the job is done well, by a respectable, knowlegeable surgeon, the look totally real. Most people assume that fake titties look like fake titties. But a well done job with "natural" being more important than big can lead to amazing results. If nips are the thought, well my wifes nips aren't all lopsided or placed out of a natural position in any way. In fact, hers appear more natural after the surgery than prior to it. She used to look up and out, now she looks straight ahead... [/b][/quote]
    yes

I dont know how many time we have to aurgue this

you can not tell a "good" boob job from natural

just cant do it...

you would be surprised at the number of women that have had them ;)

Fairly Common now....

alot of the "fake" stigma comes from women going from a "A" Cub to a "DD" cup and their bodys not being able to support it, thus give sthem problems

and ofcourse BAD BAD docs, which is alot of the problem

but I can assure you, Britney Spears can afford the very very very very best ;)