Noob here with Xmas present to sell

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by Vinnyrsxs, Jan 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vinnyrsxs

Vinnyrsxs Full Member

SOLD $90.00 :) craigslist

Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
  2. morespl

morespl Full Member

what fifteen

good luck with sale

3. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

yep....good luck

i found them new for 80 bucks......

Btw, how easily will it out hit a 15?

4. Vinnyrsxs

Vinnyrsxs Full Member

Were did u find them for $80, don't say eBay because it's against American bass policy to sell and if u buy it off eBay eBay will send u a message saying the original company has flagged this ad to be fruadulant and they will still have ur money and u won't have a subwoofer and then you'll have to file a claim and it'll take forever to get ur money back. And it is new and it will out hit damn near any 15"

5. morespl

morespl Full Member

How about these 15s

T3 tsns, soundstream xxx,tc sounds lms ultra,dd 9500g,aq hdc3,Atomic audio apxx,ground zero pleutonium,cascade design omega,fi btl,sundown night shade v2,Eclipse titanium pro,pioneer ts-w8102spl, No its a cute little 8 It will throw down for what it is glws

6. Vinnyrsxs

Vinnyrsxs Full Member

:) lowered to $100.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2011
  7. Vinnyrsxs

Vinnyrsxs Full Member

Well they are the same company who ebay says could be fraud but go ahead and trust it if you want but I'll lower the price to $100 plus shipping

8. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

Please explain the term "gtfo"

I hope it isnt what i think it is.....cause I am old and only know ROFLMFAO...

Please state in full words

thank you

9. connerray2010

connerray2010 Full Member

blow away a 15 incher huu... kinda like wH@r$ prefers a 8" over a foot long....your wrong buddy, im not trin to flame a war but you got to get you faqs strait then come back with a resonable price and re tri your sell (after all it was free to you) .. if you dont you will most likely be keeping your xmas presnt for a cereal bowl that waighs 10lbs lol

10. Vinnyrsxs

Vinnyrsxs Full Member

There's all kinds of 15" subs it will out hit. Not a RE or sundown or anything high quality but it'll out hit Pyle pyramid legacy infinity dual and tons of lower brands. I need $100 to pay a speeding ticket. I'll sell it on Craigslist for $100 if I have too. But I can't go lower sorry

11. Vinnyrsxs

Vinnyrsxs Full Member

I have a speeding ticket and need $100 sorry can't do any lower and it'll out hit many different 15" subs. Not a re or sundown or anything like that, you'd have to be an idiot to think that but itll out hit Pyle pyramid legacy crap like that.

12. crazywhiteboy91

crazywhiteboy91 Full Member

my old wallmart pionners would out hit pyle, legacy, and probally your 8'' too!

13. Vinnyrsxs

Vinnyrsxs Full Member

are you on this thread to buy or talk $hit?

14. connerray2010

were just tellin it how it is.. but i hope you can sell it but it probly wont be on here. you have came to a forum were people are smart about there audio and if you bring stuff here for an outargues price they will sniff you out like a hound dog. im not saying you cant sell it to some body on the street but you will most likely not sell it here. sorry bout you spd ticket and glws. and why dont you put it on craigs list? dont want them to see b4 they buy it?

15. Vinnyrsxs

Vinnyrsxs Full Member

Its in a cardboard box that it was delivered in...and obviously people on here are not smart especially if they think this sub isnt worth $100

16. connerray2010

if it were i believe some one wold have snagged it up already. and like one of the links on here is of the same sub you have for less than $30. but like i said glws

17. Vinnyrsxs

Vinnyrsxs Full Member

you cant buy this sub for anyless than $80 and they want $35 for shipping I checked

18. Vinnyrsxs

Vinnyrsxs Full Member

you were looking at a different subwoofer

19. connerray2010

so you found one for 115? how much are you charging for sipping? it has to be 15 or less for what your priceing or that place you found them are going to be cheaper..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.