Nine.1 Feeler

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by aznboi3644, Apr 15, 2008.

1. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Hey guys whats up.

I'm checking to see if anyone will potentially buy my Nine.1 amp.

Its mint pretty much...I don't think it has any scratches on it. Tough amp.

Still have remote gain knob and original packaging.

Looking for 300 shipped. Prices negotiable.

This just a feeler to get an idea...thanks.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  2. fstrfvo

fstrfvo Full Member

Why do you want to sell it??

3. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

What's your next plan azn? you should have told me that a few weeks ago. Why would you want to sell it? I thought you loved that amp..

4. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

I do love it...I may get a Memphis 1000D from one of my friends.

I'm trying to go with a smaller setup...most likely back to a single 12 inch sub.

5. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Cerwin Vega Stroker? cough cough lol

6. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

lol maybe a Haxo LXO 12 or save up for an 13Av.2

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  7. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

Azn, you should try to put an add up in ICIX. How old is your amp? not even a year old, right?

8. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

It's a little more than a year old...BUT its only been installed for like 3-4 months...its been in the box in my garage for a while.

9. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

azn i can sell your stuff on ebay probably very quickly if you need it gone, you can just ship it to them, they pay shipping. I can do buy it now and it will go quick. Just another option for you!

10. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Ok well I just back from the probation place and I have to sell my Nine.1 now.

I'm sad but for the time being its got to go.

Damnit...fuking court costs and fees blow dick

11. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

wow man sorry to hear that.

no way to get an extention?

12. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

nah...I have till June 4th to pay all the fees...the brings a halt to a lot of things...I guess the only thing I'll have for bass for now is the old school RF PunchZ 10 and a t-line for it that I have to build...and a small CV 150.2 lol

Damn I am going to miss my Nine.1

13. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

I may have to try this later on.

14. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

DO YOU WORK? is there no way to pick up some OT?

you know craigs list is pretty quick too,and most of the times you dont have to ship anything

15. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

I work with my dad...he has his own landscaping business.

Starting next week I am going to be working everyday of the week though....he has to get another surgery cuz his hip is infected (hip replacement)

If I can get the money in a couple weeks than I won't sell the Nine.1. I really don't wan to sell it. Its one hell of an amp.

16. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

Sell everything else except the amp. How much are your fees that you have to pay? you still have the your 19" and your 12" that you can sell. I'd put it up on craigslist. you probably get it sold pretty fast.

17. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

well I already sold the 12W6, t-line, and JBL amp to a friend for 200 bucks I think...still owes me $140.

Well the court fees alone at $225..then I have to pay monthly fees and then I have to pay for other "treatment" classes or some bull****.

18. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

just thought of something. Why don't you hit all the other car audio forums and start charging for box designs. you charge like $20 including the cut sheet with a 3D sketch, i'm sure you could make some money on the side doing that.

19. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

$20.00 is still cheap and worth it, start hustling azn lol. Did you dad just get his hip done? strange to be infected. I've had both my hips replaced lol. Titanium baby...

20. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

you did? WTF happened to you? You're pretty young for that to happen. I thought having bad knees (like myself) sucked. lol