New Guy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by inconceivable30, Mar 9, 2004.

1. inconceivable30

inconceivable30 New Member

Hey
    i just joined the site and it is awesome....tons of great info on here. i just got a JVC KD-LH300 cd receiver, a pair of Kenwood TS-A6970R 3 way 6 X 9's, and a pair of Sony XS-V1340HH 5.25" speakers installed in my truck. I am now saving up for subs and an amp. any suggestion for subs would be great thanks.

2. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

Oh no, 6x9's! :lol:
    That's OK, we'll cure you of that... or else send you to Europe, they seem to be quite into them over there... :p

Just kidding...

Belated welcome to you! I think you posted this just before Michael ripped the site down.. sorry, we're just catching up! B)

Any product suggestions are tough, you'll find, because we are all pretty much perfectionists here...
    I'll be glad to help you out, but we need to understand what sort of things you like... how you'll be using these... what kind of music... what you've liked in the past... what your expectations are... etc.
    And most importantly, of course - budget!

Then, we'll be a lot closer to being able to throw something out there that'll suit you. ;)

At any rate.. let's keep this thread here for the welcome -
    Welcome!

...and why don't you start another thread, in our general car audio forum, asking for suggestions on the amp and subs.. and if you give a nice detailed description about what you plan on listening to, and how, and budget, etc. (all the things I listed above), you'll impress everybody right off the bat. B)

:D

Look forward to seeing your threads!

3. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Hola!!!

Chris is spot on. In order to help you fufill YOUR needs (we have a tendancy to attempt to fufill our own in a forum atmosphere :p ) we will need some more info as Chris mentioned. We may all end up argueing about what is best, but just remember, I am always right. We will get along just fine then :lol: .