New Demands

Discussion in 'Pictures and funny Stuff.' started by One Eyed Jack, Apr 27, 2002.

1. One Eyed Jack

One Eyed Jack Full Member

Make the maximuim file attach size 200k instead of 100k!

2. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

No, Be lucky you have the Attach Feature at all

it may go away,

I have 3 sites running off a VERY small server space, and until my sales site start making more money things will be tight

Thus why we still dont have member pages, i dont havee the space

There are many many many good FREE picture hosting sites

Lycos has the best

3. bigsexxxy69

bigsexxxy69 Full Member

how are you gonna demand something from a free service, no respect I tell ya no respect.

4. One Eyed Jack

One Eyed Jack Full Member

watch this

booyah

5. The Belgian

The Belgian Full Member

New set of rims would od that car wonders.

Other than that, it's fine.

6. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

Dont you know who one eyed jack is?
    lol
    lol
    lol

7. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

You know that's the one I like.. the slightly older ones..
    No big snorkel nostrils, same basic body lines, cool wing...

I like those stock rims, but I would like it even better if they were identical to that but 18"...

8. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Holy shit!!! I'm putting this on the calender!!! GEO LIKES AN AMERICAN CAR!!!

maybe he's not a total traitor:p

9. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

I am not prejudiced against american cars..

There's things I look for in cars, which american cars just typically don't have..

I would praise cars like the Corvette from performance standpoint, hard to beat... I would even take a Corvette over an NSX because it costs $30K less or so...

I would maybe even actually buy a Saturn (small car, not the LS garbage), because they are reliable small cars for the money..

American cars are improving..
    Focus is a good example!

But when you look at ho-hum cars with some marketing department's attempt to stamp an "exciting" image to, it pushes me further away from American cars...
    Chevrolet Impala? THERE'S a bastardization of a once-proud name...
    Pontiac Aztek? Need I say more? Even Pontiac realized the err of their ways and "de-plasticked" the car quite a bit now..
    Chevrolet Cavalier? Wow, could a car GET any more boring and have a more plastic interior?
    Oh, that's right, the Dodge Neon has a worse interior..
    But at least Chrysler comes out with cool products too.. Besides the Viper and Prowler, I would (and did) seriously consider a PT Cruiser.. (ended up with a VW Beetle for my wife)..

I'm not anti-american! :(

10. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

11. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

Hahahaha!

Oh boy, in one ear and out the other..

Alright..
    here:
    :flag: (wave, wave, wave, wave!)

12. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

every car you picked in that Line up (except the corvettes) are not the cream of the crop of american cars

they are the LWOWEST bunch

and the ONLY imports I dislike are the JAP and Koren brands

BTW the 94-96 impala's were Badd ass

13. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

LOL.....nice one!
    And one more thing......dont ever see changing lanes cuz the movie sucks balls. It was a lot of fun watching it with my girl cuz it allowed more time for US during the movie. rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

14. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

Well, I partly agree..
    But an Aztek costs you north of $20K, I'd hardly call that bottom of the barrel...
    And US companies CAN do cheap cars right too.. look at the small saturns! And the Focuses, like I said (focii?)...

But my point with the cavaliers, and the current impala, and the neons, and others, is when you compare them to their japanese competitors..
    The Camry, Accord and Impala... you won't be coming home with an impala...
    The Civic, Corolla, Sentra, Neon, and Cavalier... you won't be coming home with a Neon or Cavalier...
    The quality on the imports in competing segments is typically much higher..
    And I mean initial quality, look and feel, AND reliability!

That's all, it's no blow to the American companies like a predjudiced statement, it's observation..

And I do like the F-body cars for what they are.. cool looking musclecars... and the cars are amazing for the muscle they put out with the practicality they provide..
    All it takes is one stomp on the pedal of a Z28 to say "thrust like that and >25MPG?" It is impressive!

Those are the ones that prove most reliable though...
    My wife has a VW, and it really feels and drives like a european car... but, it has it's reliability issues (they finally actually recalled the o2 sensor!).. it's a drivers car, but not as reliable.. although it is still very good...

The Caprice Impalas deserved the name...
    The current Impalas are an insult to a once great name, IMO..

15. jlylereeves

jlylereeves Full Member