Need Help 911!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Subwoofer Box and Custom Fabrication' started by shai127, Apr 5, 2006.

1. shai127

shai127 New Member

Hey, first time posting and i need some help. I have a 2000 nissan quest and i'm very limited space 4 my music, i have no idea where 2 put my toons. I have 2-15" memphis subs,2-memphis 1100w amp, 2-10" beyma,1-mtx 400w 4 my tweeters, 1-cap,1-yellow top battery,1- crossover, and i still need the amp to move the two 10". lots of stuff and no space to put them, so heeeelp somebody!
    :confused:

2. clipser-gs-t

clipser-gs-t Full Member

Dude you're old enough to know that you can't fit the square into the circle hole.

3. shai127

shai127 New Member

Well BRO, the question is how to fit it. The equipment was in the vehicle last summer so i'm just looking for ideas on how to have it better spaced. so if u have nothing better to say to me other than smartass remarks keep it to ur self, all i need is some one whith a little more imagination than me.THAK YOU BRO!

4. Jeffc879

Jeffc879 Full Member

you should build a false floor in the back end to house the batt, cap, and amps. tweets in the pillars or in the door panels. i would stick with just the 10's or just the 15's. or you could sell them all and buy 2 12's. then build a custom box to go on top of the false floor. i found out how easy fiberglass really is. do some research.

5. clipser-gs-t

clipser-gs-t Full Member

So that's how it's going to be?

Then burn them in an mp3 format. This way you'll be able to fit approximately 130 to 160 songs on a disc. That should save you some room in your nissan quest.

Put your toons in your cd player.

Build a sub box behind your back seat. Have those subs firing towards the trunk.

screw them to the top of the box.

I'm assuming these are subs. One each, in a stealth box against the sides of the trunk.

Under the back seat.

Under the seat. If you want to see it, in between the two amps installed on top of sub box.

I'm pretty sure you know where this goes.

Under the seat.

If theres no space, there's always under the seat.

Well, which one is it, BRO?

Likewise. Now, if you would have simply told me that you need ideas for placement of you ICE to save room, then i wouldn't of wasted my life typing this, and instead i would have given you different ideas.

Your welcome, BRO.

6. Hautewheeler

Hautewheeler Full Member

clipser, I like you more every time I see one of your posts.:cool:

Bronx: If you like your equipment that much and want to use it all, you'll find a way to stuff it somewhere, it just takes patience, and clear thinking, and a little bit of constructive visualization. One thing is for sure, though.. having a bad attitude is not the way to go when you're asking for help.- you're just gonna get the wrong kind of advice that way. Keep cool and you'll get the help you're looking for. Hotheads are usually loners., and be careful when installing those amps under the seat. Imports usually don't have much room between the bottom of the seat and the carpet, so be careful that you don't catch your butt on fire.^_^

ps.. in the future, try to use a heading other than help!911!!!!.. be more specific on what you need help with, it attracts the attention you need and it makes searching easier for others browsing the site.... sorry about the rant.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2006