Need A Box For Your Subwoofer?

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by geolemon, Aug 10, 2004.

1. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

Subwoofer enclosures custom built to your specific vehicle, your specific subwoofer, at prefab prices.
    Enclosures are upholstered in plush carpeting, fully assembled, sealed and internally braced, professionally. (full list of features can be seen on the link below)

Or, for those wanting to try DIY enclosure building, but lacking either the confidence, tools, or facilities to get started, or ensure quality, I alternatively offer complete DIY flat-packed enclosure kits (No upholstery included with kits).

Or, for DIY veterans, who simply want to avoid the headaches of taking a design from the high-level stage of "__ cu.ft. tuned to __ hz" to an actual assembly plan and corresponding cut-sheet accounting for all displacements, I offer a plan-generating service as well, using my proprietary software.

Free design consulting to all customers.

Don't settle for a prefab enclosure that doesn't flatter your subwoofer.
    Don't settle for a prefab enclosure that doesn't fit your vehicle.
    Don't settle for outrageous prices charged by shops for custom enclosures.

http://www.betteraudio.com/geolemon/boxes

Prices on that link are for rectangular enclosures only.

Feel free to PM or Email me with any questions! B)

2. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

:spam: :p

3. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

:starwars: :lol:

4. explicit6486

explicit6486 Full Member

I recently got a flat-pack kit from geolemon for two 12 Brahmas.

I highly recommend his flat packs- the cuts are very precise. The best thing was how inexpensive it was and how easy it was for me (a first-time box "builder") to put the thing together. I could go on, but if you're interested, you'll talk to him and find out.

Support this chump! Buy a box, even if you don't need one. I'm sure you can find something to put in it.

5. _gonz_

_gonz_ Full Member

i bought two! B)

6. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

I got my GeoBox! :D

I love it! That reminds me, need to try it out with the poly fill in the port. I swear I will get to it someday Geo! :p

7. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

Yeah, if it works, like I said - I'll build you some little port-mounted retainers to hold the polyfill in place.
    I'd love to hear what you think! I'm curious myself. B)

8. MDXMan

MDXMan Full Member

yes very good to deal with. Buy a box for your wife, mother, father, sister, brother, uncle and everyone else. Christmas is coming and they make a great stocking stuffer :)