Most expensive car washer /waxer..

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by JoeAudio26, Mar 18, 2007.

1. JoeAudio26

JoeAudio26 Full Member

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-892782202661869342&q=WORLDS +BEST+CAR+WASHER

Next time, you need your car washed and waxed, do it yourself
    or pay $5,000

2. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

the link wont work for me.

3. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

That's actually an exterior detail. That is sick! if you have the money to **** away then why not..

4. pedro quiroga

ok so i googaled the best car wash.was it from a british tv show.where he hand massages the wax onto the car?

the shop that i bought my rims from has a detailer next door,and said he could clay,polish,and wax my truck for 120.oh yeah and it would take 8hrs to do.and thats only the outside also.

is that a good deal or not.cause i just saw a bottle of liquid clay for 15 at the store and i have polish and a buffer

Last edited: Mar 18, 2007
  5. CadillacETC1997

CadillacETC1997 Well-Known Member

i give out coupons and discounts
    only 1k for me to do it hahahah

6. JoeAudio26

JoeAudio26 Full Member

I detail car, trucks, vans etc ...
    It don't take no 8 hour's he telling you a B.S. story
    yes 8 hour's to do the whole car inside and out! $120 is high, I'll do it for $85...;)

7. ibanezFreak87

ibanezFreak87 Full Member

I did detailing at my shop when I just started out there. big suv's.. to do them right. inside and out.. took about two days.

lots of stuff and products had to be used. every plastic part had a special cleaner. every chrome part. had a special cleaner. every leather part. had a special cleaner. and so on and so on.

I've shampooed carpet and seats and everything in between. it's not fun.

i've clay barred. I've double waxed. I've buffed, I've massaged. well not massaged. but I mean what kinda faget would massage a car. I mean really?

but really... the guy is smart enought to find dumb ass rich people to give them their expensive cars and he just buys expensive stuff and charges them up the ass for normal work.

everything but the massaging and digital testing is normal in a detail.

8. JoeAudio26

JoeAudio26 Full Member

the digital tester made me laugh what a smuck....:D

9. ibanezFreak87

thats exactly what I thought!

10. pedro quiroga

ok 8 hrs is a long time but now that i remember he is the only employee,but still i dont see it takeing a whole work day.

i did my moms neon in about 2 hrs.wash/vac/armorall inside/wax-by hand.then again it wasnt too dirty to begin with.(she sprained her knee.have to be a good son and help her out)she still wont let me hook up her car though.

11. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Hell it takes me about 3 hours to wash and detail the OUTSIDE of my truck...washing it by myself is a pain...inside I haven't cleaned or vacuumed in about 6 months

trying to keep the truck wet and washing it at the same time and then cleaning the wheels and keep the truck wet is a hard job

12. pedro quiroga

the trick is to did it in sections.like waxing.try it

13. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

I do wash in sections...but keeping the truck wet is hard...I hate water spots

14. pedro quiroga

i'm thinking of getting a power ball for my rims,but i'm not sure what polish or cream to use on them.they are uncoated polished aluminum.

i hit them with a micro fiber rag every other day or so.they do stay clean but i want those babies to shine like new again.

15. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

I was thinking about getting a power ball...but I really have no use for one cuz my truck is a 98 and has some battle scars...and when I take my time and make it look good it looks GOOOODDD

I use WD-40 to clean the bumpers...it actually works and makes them really really shiny...and use Meguire's spray detail...and I use lighter fluid to clean the winders...yeah I use weird stuff but it works when I don't have normal cleaners around

16. pedro quiroga

i do my front and rear bumpers with armorall extremshine.also my grill too.leaves them soooo shiny.

its super thick like black magic tire shine

17. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

My old powerwagon, It gets detailed everytime it rains outside.

18. ibanezFreak87

I use paper towel and windex on my rims.

works great.

19. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

I find that letting my dog piisss on the tires works pretty good, and it dont cost nuthin................

20. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

Hey pedro, if you have uncoated polished aluminum wheels try using Mothers™ Mag and Aluminum Polish. I use it a lot for my customers, it works great. Makes those aluminum rims look new again. The best part is you can do it by hand, it doesn't take that much elbow grease to get them really shiny again.