mild 2 wild bass show

Discussion in 'Pictures and funny Stuff.' started by pedro quiroga, Jun 8, 2008.

1. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

hey fella's i hit up another show this afternoon and got some pics and vids.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

you don't know how lucky you are to be able to see and join all of those shows. Nice pics again pedro.

3. pedro quiroga

4. pedro quiroga

the neon with the way broken wind shield still did a 149.9!

5. pedro quiroga

[​IMG]
    my first bass race. did a 129.9 with some help. also due to an error i was bumped into the 139.9 class and came in 3rd one guy broke out.(went over)

i was only able to get a 134.? on the termlab,but got a trophy in idbl with a 137.6. i beat out the kid that beat me a month ago with a 140.5. he hit a 135.4 or something close to that. turns out his sub is at 4 ohms on a kicker 750.1.

it was very hot today and i couldnt do any better. eww eww i did beat a guy with 2 solo 15's. he blew his box apart and got a 137 even.

oh and i found someone at the show with a L7 D2 10 he'll sell me for 125. sweet!

6. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

Congrats again. do you think the heat had something to do with it???

So your getting the L7, sweet. When are you getting it?

7. pedro quiroga

i'm hoping next week. i'll have to look at my finances. i'll have to go in extra early in the morn to make some extra cash for next weeks paycheck.

or if i sell my amp and box i'll have plenty.

8. sl0wm03

sl0wm03 Full Member

danggg... is that first vid making the other vans windshield shake?? or they both hittin?

wouldn't it be louder with the busted windshield than if it was sealed?

9. Adrian

Adrian Full Member

congrats man u hit that with your 10 or wat setup do u have

10. pedro quiroga

yeah my 1 10 hit a 137.6. oh and yes CC i think the heat had an affect on the amp and sub. bro it was hot out side and inside was worse even with the windows halfway down.

11. pedro quiroga

BOTH WERE GOING AT IT. see how close they got? 1 10th of a db.

they had to tape the meter in there, i guess it would be like opening the door?

12. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

I was thinking that would be the reason. still that was a good score with 1 10"

13. pedro quiroga

thanks. i tried to keep the truck running for a few before a run,but it wasnt enough to charge it well.

i just added a fan to my amp tonight. it's getting too dang hot outside these days.

14. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

how hot is it there now? It's getting in the high 90's here almost everyday.

15. danracer

danracer Full Member

nice vids and picz pedro...and nice score too...heat affets spl badly...i deffinitely need to pick up a plane ticket and go to one of those shows lol

16. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Nice, where do they put the microphone? On the dash?

17. pedro quiroga

yes the dash. heres an example of what it should have been doing only better. the cd was skipping bad.

[​IMG]

18. pedro quiroga

i was told i should start with it hitting as soon as the count down gets to 2.

it could have been better for sure.

19. danracer

danracer Full Member

hey pedro what mic is that?

20. pedro quiroga

audiocontrol