Looking to trade my brand new 9KV2, for a signle 10"

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by boostdfoci, Feb 8, 2007.

1. boostdfoci

boostdfoci Full Member

PRICED REDUCED brand new (2) 9KV2 in JL microsub box $120

Priced Reduced to $120
    Looing to trade my brand new ED 9KV2 8" subs for a smallish single 10" ported enclosure. The Ed's are brand new ina JL 8.2 micro sub box.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 12, 2007
  2. ibanezFreak87

ibanezFreak87 Full Member

jl doesn't make that box. nice try.

3. boostdfoci

boostdfoci Full Member

**** head, it is 2-elemental designs in a JL 8.2 microsub box. Anything else you want to know.

4. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

JL does make that box...originally comes with 8W0 subwoofers

They make the 8.1, 8.2, and 8.3 micro subwoofer enclosures

5. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

so you are trading the subs with that box for just a ported 10" sub enclosure?

6. boostdfoci

boostdfoci Full Member

Was looing for a loaded 10" enclosure. Not sure though after listening to it today, it hits hard! I guess it is a matter of tuning right now. I was looking for a Boston G5 radiator sub enclsosure.

7. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Nice way to do business calling your potential buyers ****heads. I wouldn't do business with you if you paid me.

8. boostdfoci

boostdfoci Full Member

Good, not asking you. And he was not a ptoential buyer. He was trying to show how smart he is!! Boy people around here are very soft skinned!

And **** Heads is plural meaning all, if you can read you would be able to see that I was referring to one person.

plu·ral /ˈplʊrəl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ploor-uhl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –adjective 1. consisting of, containing, or pertaining to more than one.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2007
  9. ibanezFreak87

Since when has JL ever made a two 8 box?! I'm not trying to sound smart jackass. I was just expressing my views. I work at a JL dealer. I know 90% of all the jl stuff. And I've never seen a dual 8 box from JL.

10. boostdfoci

boostdfoci Full Member

Aplogize for being on the defense, just herd this before. JL made these boxes in 00-01 for two JL 8W0's. I have since then took out the JL's and put in the ED 9KV2's. Not a recent box made ny Jl that may be the confusion. These boxes were ported for two 8wo's.

11. ibanezFreak87

no prob man, just don't be so quick on the trigger.

Anyway, i've always wanted to hear some ED's. But we don't have a dealer around here.

Even though Im a total JL guy... w0's aren't anything to brag about. lol..

wish I could hear how these sound.

12. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Thanks for getting the definition of plural thats good info. lol Ever hear of first impressions. Oh well, good luck to you.:)

13. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Do your thing Boostd, i just couldn't let that comment go, have to protect my boys lol.

14. boostdfoci

boostdfoci Full Member

Here ya. They actually sound awesome.

15. boostdfoci

boostdfoci Full Member

Reduced the price to $120! Brand new speakers in mint condition JL 8.2 sub box with mounting hardware and wiring with polyfill!

16. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Speakers are not in mint condition if they have been power and played by an amp....speakers are used but in new condition

sorry but polyfill doesn't do squat for a ported box

17. boostdfoci

boostdfoci Full Member

Correct, speakers have had maybe 1-hour of use.

18. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

Ship them to me.....if they are in MINT condition, i will pay what you want for them.if not, i will set them on fire and then ship them back too you. That is fair........

If it aint new, it aint mint. How many times has the amp been clipped? answer that one......bet you cant!!!!!!!!

19. boostdfoci

boostdfoci Full Member

The amp is also brand new and has never been clipped, the gains are way down etc. Whats your problem by the way. You guys are bunch of f'in girls around here. Bunch of tough guy internet typers. You have my PM if you got a problem email me and we can discuss.

20. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

well you are trying to sell used ED speakers in a box made for JL speakers. Put polyfill in a ported box.. and act like an asshat. Then you wonder why they dont sell. Insult using a "tough guy internet" phrase.. then the next sentence says email you if you have any beef. ???? If you are that hard to sell em take them down to a pawn shop you might get 40 bucks for em. There is always Ebay.