LF New-school version of 7800mp

Discussion in 'Car Audio Head Units' started by Fbmowner, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Fbmowner

Fbmowner Full Member

So ive had my Pioneer deh-7800mp for YEARS now, and its time to upgrade!. this unit has been powering all my amps and speakers for along time, but its missing 2 things i really want these days... BLUETOOTH and USB!! With my new phone i can connect to any friggin electronic i own excect the 1 thing i love most... my system!!. I dont even know WHERE to start these days when it comes to headunits.. Im looking to stay within 300 bucks. I want the flashy color screen, i would like to have the voltage and rpm readout, i also would love to have the lpf and hpf slope abilities. I cant seem to find what im looking for =\. So any help would be great ;). Must haves : BT, USB, 3 pairs of outputs, hpf/lpf abilities, single din, time alignment. Thank you to anyone who does some diggin for me, Happy Holidays!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
  2. Fbmowner

Fbmowner Full Member

Well as an update, i recently purchased a pioneer mvh-p8200bt , sadly it doesn't support BT audio streaming, but im sure i wouldnt like the quality anyway so ill be okay with that. Other than that, seems like a solid unit since i plan to just use my sdcards and flash drives. Not to mention, cant go wrong for a buck fifty.. Merry Christmas to me and you guys!