[LF] eclipse cd7200 mkII

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by eviling, Apr 21, 2010.

1. eviling

eviling Full Member

I'm pretty dead set on this head unit, ive fallen in love with it back when it was new and now apperently it's taken me far to long to get the funds and they shut down shops for car audio, now i can't find the god damn thing anywhere, if you have one in your store, or in your bacment, hopfully never opened, let me know! i've been scouring the internet for one but have yet to find a current seller. ! paying good $

2. LOUD SLOW N'LOW

LOUD SLOW N'LOW New Member

PM'd! Check your inbox I might have exactly what you are looking for.

EDIT: You cannot pm I suppose so... I have a basically BRAND NEW, babied since day 1 Eclipse cd7200 mkii with manuals, box and everything intact perfect and mint condition. It is a great unit and I was planning on keeping it for my next car (reason for selling is I got rid of the car it was in) , but its going to have to wait until next summer and I'm getting sick of looking at it. If you want to offer me a decent price I will by all means ship it. I have paypal, am verified, ect. I found this searching google, I usually deal on caraudio forums and VWVortex/TDIclub so I don't think I'll be checking back here anytime soon.

Email me @ streetflatter@Hotmail.com if you are interested.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010