Kicker Solo X 12" Sub and KX2500.1 amp and tons of other high-end equipment for sale

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by Eac95z28, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Eac95z28

Eac95z28 Full Member

I have posted this stuff for sale locally also.

Heres a huge lists of stuff and what Im asking. Customer will have to pay for shipping just let me know where.

Brand new in the box solo x 12" dual 1 ohm sub and matching kicker kx 2500.1 amp 2500 watts at 2 ohm perfect for this sub. Asking $1200. Both brand new in the box. email asap wanting to sell fast. have plenty of other car electronics equipment. If interested in buying just the amp or sub let me know. i will make a great deal.

2 sets of brand new kicker ss 6.5" components $250 each
    Brand new set of kicker ss 5.14" components $225
    barely used JL 13w7 dual 1.5 ohm sub with jl spec ported enclosure$500 this box and sub is a perfect combo. it sounds so good.

kicker sx900.2 digital series amp brand new in the box. $400
    same amp barely used. still looks brand new. $300
    Kicker SXRC remote for these sx digital amps, hook up all sx digital amps together and adjust gains, bass settings x-overs everything you adjust on the amp you can adjust from this remote that you mount in your dash $100
    If you decide to buy an amp and the remote also i will make a great deal
    Kicker comp vr dual 12" enclosure box with subs 4 ohm final impedance. brand new. $200

MTX 8000 12" single 4 ohm sub used. $50
    I have 6 MTX 8000 10" single 4 ohm subs too used. $40 each all 6 for $200
    Orion HCCA 12D dual 2 ohm sub one coil is blown but fixable, $50
    MA Audio 15" sub dual 4 ohm one coil is blown but fixable, $25
    Both of these subs with one coil work great.
    MTX 5000 series 15" single 4 ohm sub $30
    2 10" audiobahn aw1000 dvc 4 ohm subs 2 inch foam surround 600 watts power handling rms $50 each

Numerous boxes, single 12" dual 12" ported, bandpass, have several single 12" boxes and several dual 12" boxes. have one bandpass 12" box brand new. 15" box with no carpet. $20 for the single boxes and $30 for the dual 12" box. the bandpass asking $40 since its brand new. the 15" box $10. dual 15" jl h.o really nice carpeted ported box. jl model. will have to have large suv or truck to pick this box up. weighs like 100lbs. $50 Have more boxes just don't know what I have off teh top of my head.

Orion amps. These are my best amps.
    HCCA digital reference series amps
    3 225 hcca series these are cheater amps stable down to .5 ohm stereo 1 ohm mono 400 watts x1 @ 1 ohm @ 12 volts rated true monster power. I have 3 of these asking $200 each but if you want all 3 I will take $500
    1 250 HCCA series just like the 225 amp, asking $300. THese are well worth it. if you want multiple amps or any items together I am willing to make a deal.

I have tons of old orion amps
    several cobalt 265xp amps 2x65 watts at 4 ohm 260 watt x1 at 4 ohm. $50 i have 2 or 3 of these amps left
    Orion xtreme 200 2x50 at 4 ohms 200 watt x1 at 4 ohm $75
    Orion 250sx series before xtreme just like the xtreme 200 above just older model. $60
    Orion cobalt cs140.2 70watts x2 at 4 ohms i think is the model numer newer cobalt series amp great solid amp for components or one 12" $75

Rockford old amp punch 60x2 amp old solid rockford power. puts out like 300 watts $75
    Kenwood 2 channe 60x2 amp i think is the power ratings $30

I have some cd players
    3 old eclipse cd players 3422 model or so cant remember for sure. $20 each two have the esn activated have to call eclipse to get reset. all have preouts and subout
    Alpine CDA-7949 cd player flagship radio. copper chassis 4 volt frs preouts opitcal output sub level control, true competition quaity the best sound this radio is one of the best back in its time. compare it to the sony c-90 pioneer 92r, clarion hxd10 all teh high end radios baack then were like this one. $225
    Older used Sony CDX-c8050x mobile es cd player 3 preouts sub level mp3 player cd text all the good features back in its time wonerful high end mobile es cd player $150

Kicker brand new KX3 x-over $100
    Kicker brand new kq30 30 band eq $150
    Brand new Orion DEQ-30 really high end digital eq optical input-$300

I also have numerous coaxial speakers in numverous sizes
    Inifinity reference 4x6 coaxial plates- $25
    Kenwood 5 1/4" coaxial-$25
    2 sets sony 6.5" coaxial- $40 for both
    Jl audio 4" coaxial-$25
    Infniity refernce 4: coaxial- $25
    Have more all i can think of for speakers if you want multiple pairs i will make you a better deal.

MTX 6x8s dont know which model- $25
    Orion cobalt 5" mids with x-overs- $25
    2 pairs of boston acoustics 6x9 factory speakers out of the new dodges. $30 for all 4
    2 pairs of powerbass 6x8s $40
    2 10" Boston Competition series 10s in a sealed box single 4 ohms each box has 2 passive radiators also. this box sounds awesome and gets plenty loud. $150
    Pioneer 6x9 3 ways-$25
    2 6x9 boxes $20
    alpine 5.25" speakers old s series $25
    4 12" mtx speakers grilles. $10 each but if you buy some subs and need them I can throw these in
    I also have a pair of 10" neon blue grilles $15 each
    I have 4 pairs of neon blue grilles $15 each pair
    These are the blue neon ones that light up you can set them to come on constant or beat to the music with sensitivity adjustment.
    2 10" mtx blue thunders in a box $80
    2 10" california 10s in a bandpass ported box. one sub is blown. $40

Pioneer 3-way reflex 5.25" speaker system $20
    2 dei 522t trunk release solenoids for trunk release option added to keyless, alams. $20 each these are brand new in box
    I have numerous dei parts, 451m relays if needed, bypasses

alpine cda-9807 cd player dont know if it works, $10
    jvc kds-590 cd player dont know if it works either $10
    Sony cdx m-630 cd player, sometimes works and sometimes doesnt, face flips out and get stuck $10
    Audio control gray esp-3 center channel processor with spatial restoration awesome piece if you know aobut audiocontrol- $50
    Audio control eql white cover- $20 brand new

Panasonic cq-hr1003u touch screen cd player with multi colors. one of the top of the line panasonics back in the day. very cool. 3 preouts sub level control, aux input, cd player works intermittently sometimes it will read cds sometimes it wont- $30

Kenwood mpc 222s or something like that model- works great $20
    Another older jvc player works great- $20

Profile series california amps
    model 2100- $30 2x50 watts @ 4ohms
    model 2400- $60 2x100 watts @ 4ohms
    model 3600- $90 2x150 watts @ 4ohms + 1x300 watts @ 2 ohms. this amp is awesome 3 channels 2 ohm stable on both sides. you can run a whole system with this amp

if you know car stereo equipment this stuff is high end and you wont find it anywhere cheaper. this stuff is brand new unless noted. if you want more than one item of the list i will make a great deal. this is majority of my car stereo collection over the years. i have more just dont know off the top of my head what i have. I am looking to sell this stuff fairly quick and if you get more than one thing i can make good deals. im located in lexington but can ship. i have paypal. shipping costs will be added into price though if out of area and cant pickup. email me asap i check email numerous times a day i will get back to you. thanks for looking. the only pictures i have now are of the solo x and amp. im hoping someone will buy this and shatter windows with this setup its crazy. both brand new in box. i can get pictures but i have to find some of thesee items so it might take a while. if you are really serious i will try to find them faster. email a way guys.

i have pics of majority of the stuff. email me is the best to get a hold of me. ecarstereo@gmail.com i dont check posts that often. thanks

2. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

wow, you have alot of stuff! do you have any refs? its kinda hard to sell here when no one knows you.

3. Eac95z28

Eac95z28 Full Member

yea i have sold to plenty of people on car audio.com im not sure if they are on here. im 100% legit. what are you interested in? lmk thanks

4. jerod_me

jerod_me New Member

About your kx 2500.1 amp

Do you still have the kx2500.1?
    How much would you accept for it?

Do you have a Solo X Sub?
    How much would you accept for that?

Where are you located>?

Thanks
    Jerod

5. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

why are you digging up super old posts:confused:. please look at the post dates.