January 27, 2009 approx. 6:03PM

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by aznboi3644, Jan 27, 2009.

1. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

SH!T, What happened? who rear ended you?

2. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

poor dora... how much is it gonna cost to get that fixed?

3. jayz85

jayz85 Full Member

Damnnn I dont think they applied the brakes at all.

4. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

I hope your sub and amps are still okay...

5. Kvo_8

Kvo_8 Full Member

hope you're alright man

6. Eleu

Eleu Full Member

damn that is a serious system....

but no in seriousness, i hope your all right, and covered man, your good right? i mean you posted it so your alive..

(one of my first thoughts too)

7. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

oh man! hope no one with you was hurt.

8. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

what's the update azn? everybody involved okay?

9. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

yeah..

Me and three of my friends were heading west to go eat at my friends house cuz her parents made dinner.

Well I pull up to a stop light...BUT me being the best driver in the world, I start to slam on my brakes way before the light to test out the road...well it was pretty icy. So I slowed down way before the light and didn't even slide.

Waiting for the red light to turn green and BAM!!! my truck LUNGES forward and next thing I know I'm in the middle of the intersection. I check if everyone is ok and we are. So I get out and assess the damage...I was ****ed. Some dumb fuk in a new F150 apparently does not know that when its 25* outside and raining after 2 inches of ice just froze in the road means that stopping in the normal dry conditions is not the case. So now I have some pretty bad whiplash...my back hurts.

I'm sure my truck is totalled...I think the rear cargo floor is bent up cuz my bumper is smashed in to the frame where the rear leaf spring mounts are...I haven't really checked it out yet...my truck makes a new whining noise now from underneath.

I have insurance and the guy does too....I'm sure he has full coverage as the truck was a new model...chromed out grill and chrome rims. So I should be good.

Not sure if I want another 4wd though. Beasting through snow is fun.

10. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

well hopefully all will be taken care of.

11. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

man that sucks! im sorry to hear about Dora.

12. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

Happy to hear that you and your friends are all OK.

13. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

at least you are all okay. that's the most important thing. You should have yourself checked out though to make sure your neck and back are okay.

How's the sub and amps? Look at it this way, if dora is totaled then at least this will give you a chance to get another type of car. what did you have in mind?

14. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

seems like I am the only one with some injuries...I am going tomorrow to get checked out.

The sub still plays...I bumped on the way home with no rear glass...bass wasnt as loud but it was good. People behind me probably hated it.

I was thinking about a smaller 4wd vehicle...If I get a car it will have to be a manual transmission.

15. jonnyv713

GMC Jimmy or Chevy Blazer?

16. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

my truck?? 98' Explorer.

I'm deeply sad though...I was hoping Dora would last through college. She's been through a lot and has treaded through pretty much everything I've thrown at her...but her ass is hurting right now.

The plans for 2kw and two 15's is gone...if I do get a car though its gonna be two IB 15's

17. jonnyv713

no I was suggesting a new truck

18. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

I hate the way Blazers and jimmys handle...atleast the older models. Way too sloppy and loose steering.

19. Eleu

Eleu Full Member

Fusions are nice, they make a AWD now, got plenty of trunk space LOL. but its good to hear that your doing atleast alright, and that everyone else made it out fine as well.